PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:02:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 10:08:04 PM

Shady, thanks so much. Love your work. I really appreciate you taking the time to make it for me.  <3

Shady Lady

StewieG
It's uploaded to the net already. You can use the same link. https://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9402/stewie26lr.gif

To put it as your aviator just go to your profile and click on forum profile and paste this link https://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9402/stewie26lr.gif where it says I have my own pic:

To put it as your signature go to your profile and click on forum profile and paste this link with (no spaces) [ img]https://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9402/stewie26lr.gif[/img] where it says Signature:

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 07:12:07 AM
oh ok im learning lol....sorry shady im patient just some things take a while to learn. ;D

Shady Lady

You're very welcome.

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 02:47:04 PM
I know i said thanks to shady lasy earlier but i dont see it so ill say it again ty and when i get home i cant wait to use my tag tyvm.

Helen

Shady, that Stewie tag you made is so darn cute.  :D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 01:30:20 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 01:23:42 PM
My question is where is everyone these tags? I see 500 requests and only 5 tags being used (ok, more than that but you know what I mean).

I save things she makes for me...You will see why later on when I have my project completed....Now quit asking questions just to get your posts up ..GAWD!!! 

Still trying to recuperate from that horrible night... did anyone else channel "Napoleon Dynamite" when reading this? Gawd!

stewieG

Help my tag dissapeared overnight...what happend?

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 27, 2006, 07:41:41 AM
Help my tag dissapeared overnight...what happend?

Stewie, if you scroll up, it's not in Shady's post either. I don't know what happened. You may have to wait for her to come online and ask her.

stewieG

Helen

You're welcome. Hope you find out who swiped it, lol.  :))

jasper

hi is it possible i could have a signature made  with maybe a matching avatar please . anything to do with women will be absolutly fine  lol , thanx everyone

stewieG

looks at helen with a evil look that tag rocked lol ........

Helen

Quote from: jasper on April 27, 2006, 08:00:51 AM
hi is it possible i could have a signature made  with maybe a matching avatar please . anything to do with women will be absolutly fine  lol , thanx everyone

Hi Jasper and welcome to the forum. When requesting an avatar, IMO, I think you need to be a little more specific. You want anything to do with women....you could get a frying pan, some dirty laundry, a dust rag....etc.  :))  :))

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 27, 2006, 08:05:14 AM
looks at helen with a evil look that tag rocked lol ........

LOL Stewie, the tag did rock and no, it wasn't me that swiped it. I'm sure there is a good explanation of why it's missing.  ;)

stewieG

anything to do with women hmmmm how about a pic of a bottle of midol and a pic of a lady shouting all the time ..........lolololol just kidding coulnt help it  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 27, 2006, 08:11:03 AM
anything to do with women hmmmm how about a pic of a bottle of midol and a pic of a lady shouting all the time ..........lolololol just kidding coulnt help it  :)) :))

See, you knew what I meant, lol.  :))

triniqueen27

paging tokens paging tokens
yoohoo tokens

can you do somthing fantastic with her for me please

krispy

i personally prefer the image of a bottle of midol sitting in the midst of dirty dishes, a couple spare babies sitting on the floor tossing dirty laundry around for image of "anything to do with women will be fine"

stewieG

awwwwww that sounds sad.........Woman are great people.....I know me mommy is one. ;D

Helen

Quote from: krispy on April 27, 2006, 08:25:33 AM
i personally prefer the image of a bottle of midol sitting in the midst of dirty dishes, a couple spare babies sitting on the floor tossing dirty laundry around for image of "anything to do with women will be fine"

Krispy, when Jasper asked for "anything to do with women" I thought he should be a little more specific. I like your idea!!  :))

Stewie, you still didn't get your avatar back?  :'(

stewieG

looks like its back now yeahhhhhhhhhhh