Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2006, 07:30:50 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 15, 2006, 07:28:20 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2006, 07:23:01 PM
Looks good Tokens !!! 

ty... hmmm it's time for you to reach 6000 posts.... ur slackin this week!!

LOL...I got told I talk to much and now your saying not enough !!  :P

I didnt create this animation... I found it on the web... after I told u ... u were slackin.. I wanted to get an image to create something for u.... someone beat me to it...

Slackin on your postin job.....

Tara

Thanks sweetie !!  Your the best   :-*

TmT

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 15, 2006, 07:23:46 PM
Sweet's I will work on your dolphin next

I want one plz. That is soooo cool. Saying SweetTaste and SweetKaramel.
I know just asking too much.

Sweet_Karamel

TmT

that tag works better with shorter names..... I was tryin to do yours first...but to be honest... I dont have the patience.... each heart has to be erased and hand painted... then on the end... they reverse the animation so u have to do the same thing again... if a name have 5 letters... thats 9 frames... apprx. 45 hearts ... you wanted sweettaste and sweetkaramel (12x9) or (10x9) hearts

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on May 15, 2006, 08:40:15 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 15, 2006, 07:23:46 PM
Sweet's I will work on your dolphin next

I want one plz. That is soooo cool.

Sweet_Karamel

Oh ic thanks for trying.

TmT

dont cry ;(      I will work with it again... but I doubt it will be a tag u get this week.... unless my back feels better than it has been the pass few days

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on May 15, 2006, 08:56:58 PM
Oh ic thanks for trying.

Sweet_Karamel

Sorry to hear about your back Tokens again thanks for trying. Feel better. You can always  shorten it to Sweet T,K.

OK, It's about that time for me. Until tomorrow everyone have.....

triniqueen27

tokens Hun. thank you very much for your hard work
you are very good at what you do and it is very much
appreciated

i luv all what you have done for me so far   ;)  ( wink )  ;)

Shady Lady

I haven't forgotten you. I've been so sick that I can't stay awake but for a little bit at a time.

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 12, 2006, 07:20:17 AM
i have another request.  ;) a glittered dragon with drppdjimmy for my finacee. he wants to be able to make it himself but that could take years lol  :o

hades

i just use photobucket when i need a place to upload from

Shady Lady

I have the next tag offer ready. Actually I had it ready when I put up the last one.  :-X
This tag will be available until Tuesday, May 23rd at Midnight. If you would like this tag, just post what you would like on it(them) in the thread.

I have the following on my always list:
Trini
Tara
Sweet
Tokens
Lynne
tponka
Helen

You will not have to request. I will post your tags as soon as I get them made. Anyone else that would like to be on the always list, let me know when you request your tag and I will add you. If you are on my always list, you are are still able to request other names that you would like to have.

Lynne

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 15, 2006, 11:08:23 PM
I haven't forgotten you. I've been so sick that I can't stay awake but for a little bit at a time.

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 12, 2006, 07:20:17 AM
i have another request.  ;) a glittered dragon with drppdjimmy for my finacee. he wants to be able to make it himself but that could take years lol  :o

its ok hun..like i said im in no hurry for it, when you get around to it its fine  :-*

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 16, 2006, 01:37:37 AM
I have the next tag offer ready. Actually I had it ready when I put up the last one.  :-X
This tag will be available until Tuesday, May 23rd at Midnight. If you would like this tag, just post what you would like on it(them) in the thread.

Trini
Tara
Sweet
Tokens
Lynne
tponka
Helen

You will not have to request. I will post your tags as soon as I get them made. Anyone else that would like to be on the always list, let me know when you request your tag and I will add you. If you are on my always list, you are are still able to request other names that you would like to have.

Woo Hoo !!  Now I know I am important.  Thanks Shady !!

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 15, 2006, 08:53:23 PM
that tag works better with shorter names..... I was tryin to do yours first...but to be honest... I dont have the patience.... each

I wonder if my name is a short name?   :-\  I just wonder ... :-\   That tag is really pretty but I just don't know if my name is to long   8)

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 04:34:26 AM
that tag works better with shorter names..... I was tryin to do yours first...but to be honest... I dont have the patience.... each

I wonder if my name is a short name?   :-\  I just wonder ... :-\   That tag is really pretty but I just don't know if my name is to long   8)

lol i agree with tara if her name is a short name mine isn't that much bigger than hers...and i really really like that tag..but if tara can't have it ..then i know i can't either lol  :-* :-*

triniqueen27

Trini
Tara
Sweet
Tokens
Lynne
tponka
Helen

<3 <3 <3 awww!!!     the always list.  yippie <3 <3 <3

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 04:34:26 AM

:)) :)) :)) you silly woman  :)) :)) :))

tponka

Trini
Tara
Sweet
Tokens
Lynne
tponka
Helen

<3  <3  <3  <3  <3 Shady (and Tokens too):  I don't think I can truly express how grateful I am for you two and what you do for everyone here on this forum.  No one can really know what a person is really about until you spend time with them in person.  However, your kindness and generosity with your time and talents show that you are both are exceptionally special people.  You are unconditional "givers" and "nurturers," which are traits hard to find.  You both seem to find joy in making beautiful things that make other people happy.  I feel honored to be listed on your "always" list.  Thank you SO much.. you have made my day!  I have been through some rough times over the last 2 months, losing a child and promptly being dumped and betrayed a couple days after by a man who convinced me that he would forever make all of my dreams become reality.  This gesture, along with seeing your daily commitment to spreading joy to people you DON'T EVEN KNOW has given me faith again that there ARE good people in this world who give unconditionally from the heart.  I don't know what else to say, but THANK YOU! <3  <3  <3  <3  <3