PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:16:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

Quote from: pugsly on May 21, 2006, 02:56:34 PM
i going to cry its perfect and beutiful thank you soo much

<3 pugsley <3     O0  O0  O0

pugsly™

how you all like my sig now?

TmT

ya quite welcome ... (passin ya a tissue to wipe ya tears)

pugsly™

thank you tokens your the best

TmT

Started this Tag with a plain base body

Before Make Over

After

TmT

Trini ya name didnt show up dark as I want it.. so
here ya go

Sally

Hi everyone.

Sally

Tokens, Shady or anyone with the talent that I have seen in this forum could you please make my flower avatar.

Shady Lady

Tara and Imazzettia
You're very welcome for your tags. I 'm glad you like them.

Shady Lady

Thank you for the link. Some really nice pics.

Quote from: tponka on May 20, 2006, 08:17:29 PM
I stumbled upon this site today.. you gals might want to use some of those images for siggys.  :)
http://www.frontiernet.net/~jlbeam/specials/life/life.htm

Shady Lady

Now you have one of your very own.  8)

Quote from: krispy on May 20, 2006, 08:32:24 PM
so, shady, i was reminded of your lady on the "chair" when i saw this:

Shady Lady

I currently have over a 1000 images hosted on Imageshack. I don't delete any of them since Imageshack has no restrictions on how many I can have.

Quote from: CrazyMan on May 20, 2006, 09:19:16 PM
Also, if I just use link you have I get this which is better but what if it gets removed?

Shady Lady

Tponka
Thank you for a very nice compliment. With compliments that nice you can get up on your soap box anytime.  :-*

Pugsly
I see your new tag. Tokens did a great job. If you ever want another, please let us know.

Quote from: tponka on May 21, 2006, 10:47:03 AM
Quote from: pugsly on May 21, 2006, 05:59:14 AM
just to let you know i still waiting on my request
:oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo

These ladies take time out of their own busy lives to make beautiful things for us.  Do they get paid?  NO  Do they get thanked?  sometimes..  Are they appreciated?  by MOST

Please have the courtesy to ask them only once for your request, and when you do receive it, thank them and show appreciation.   O0  They do this out of the kindness of their hearts and because they enjoy it.

Stepping off soapbox now...

Shady Lady

I have 6 boys and 1 girl. I spent many a days crying at each of my daughters "maturing" milestones. Here's one of them. As you can see strapless.

Quote from: krispy on May 21, 2006, 12:59:46 PM
ever been down the prom dress route?

when you are asked to go "shopping" because it is the last year she will ever go to prom, and "mom, you need to come. you have always gone shopping for prom dresses!!" so you go. then discover she really wants a strapless gown. so you give your daughter the evil eye, thinking "when did she get a figure like marilyn monroe?" the light bulb goes off in the head. "yes, pick out all the gowns you would like. you can put it on. then come outside the room." daughter looks at mom, light bulb goes off in her head, "mom has lost it." she does as requested. mom then says, "gown is beautiful. now for the test." daughter looks worried. mom says, "put your arms over your head in the air, jump up and down five times. if gown stays up, it will be purchased."

we purchased the gown.

Shady Lady

Quote from: Tami on May 21, 2006, 10:23:00 PM
Tokens, Shady or anyone with the talent that I have seen in this forum could you please make my flower avatar (You are my sunshine) have a few stars or sparkles and thank you so much.

Sally

Thank you so much Shady.

Shady Lady

You're very welcome Tami
Glad you like it

Shady Lady

NEW TAG OFFER

This tag is available for request. Please let me know what you would like on your tag(s).

Although the always list is completed, they will not be automatically posted since it may be controversial to some. Those on the always list that would like theirs please let me know.

pugsly™

i have a question can anyone make a dancing meep you know meep from stellar sweeper?

pugsly™

it willnor let me type the name of the game grrrrrrr