triniqueen27

::)  here you go Libra   ::)

Sweet_Karamel

Lynne

snagged some thanks sweet karamel

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

~Ãutolovér~

Hi Tokens and Trini, :) I was wondering if you ladies could do something to these cute pics I found please,....hope I'm not asking for too much. :-[  :-*

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 02, 2006, 02:52:31 PM

Nice work hun..... Now can you do something with the girl sitting on the Ty. If you can I would like my name on it. The same two name that you did before. If now it's cool. Nice work Tokens

Here ya go

Tara

Tara

Luna

Just wanted to say that tokens,trini & others are doing a great job  :D

Homer

Someone's been busy I see. Nice work! If only I had the patience for that stuff. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 01:58:54 PM
Someone's been busy I see. Nice work! If only I had the patience for that stuff. :(

Those dolls that they posted werent created or made...hand painted... its a site u can go to to pull down dolls.... I told them they should have posted the web site... woulda been a lot faster.. and less uploads....

A lotta nice dolls....

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 03:15:03 PM

Those dolls that they posted werent created or made...hand painted... its a site u can go to to pull down dolls.... I told them they should have posted the web site... woulda been a lot faster.. and less uploads....

A lotta nice dolls....

Yeah, there are some cute ones in there.  When my avatar starts getting cold or tired of looking all sexy I am going to use one of those. Like Foxxy has, I like that.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:24:45 PM

A lotta nice dolls....

Yeah, there are some cute ones in there.  When my avatar starts getting cold or tired of looking all sexy I am going to use one of those. Like Foxxy has, I like that.

U know u can jus snag one.. surf for a bg that u like.. and crop it into the bg.. dont have to be pogo's bg.... ... Find a nice romantic bedroom-seduction bg... rofl.. an invitin sexy.. "come up and see me sometime-back ground" kinda thing.... u know what I am tryin to say... lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 04:49:20 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:24:45 PM

A lotta nice dolls....

U know u can jus snag one.. surf for a bg that u like.. and crop it into the bg.. dont have to be pogo's bg.... ... Find a nice romantic bedroom-seduction bg... rofl.. an invitin sexy.. "come up and see me sometime-back ground" kinda thing.... u know what I am tryin to say... lol

You are sooooooooooooo bad.. :))   

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 07:47:43 AM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 02, 2006, 02:52:31 PM

Nice work hun..... Now can you do something with the girl sitting on the Ty. If you can I would like my name on it. The same two name that you did before. If now it's cool. Nice work Tokens

Here ya go

Real nice Tokens. Ty.

Sweet_Karamel

A lotta nice dolls....

Yeah! Your right Tokens we should have put put the link. Oh well. ;::  They are cute.

Sweet_Karamel

Hey Toknes I came acoss your name. I think they are cool. Just sharing what I snagged.

Tara

I tried to go snaggin and found this in glitter.  :D

TmT

I love the glitter ones, Tara... AwEsOmE!!!.. really awesome...

Thankz for the token tags, Sweetz... nice of u to think of me...

I jus like makin my own.... its fun and I take pride in makin my own... I dont deny presents though... nuthin like a surprise thought and gift!!!

I also can look at one as an example to create my own... I refuse to let something I see defeat me in recreatin it... if someone else can make it.. I be damn if I cant try to immitate it lol....like the tutorials... I like seein what someone else made and a tutorial to teach me how to create....