PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 05:00:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on July 21, 2006, 09:17:20 AM
Quote from: Libra on July 21, 2006, 06:34:51 AM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on July 20, 2006, 09:59:22 PM
Libra I here's one for u hun....

Smaller

Thanks, hun!  I have an avatar that would go with that perfectly.   :-*

Glad you like it. I remember you had something like it. LOL

Sweet_Karamel

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on July 20, 2006, 08:58:24 PM
Here's one for Tokens..... Hope you like. I did my own BG. LOL ...

Gigglin my azz off... u know me girl...dontcha... Im  like seein how much originality is of the artist... it shows creativity and  u have a lot to in you... of your own.. to share...

No doubt... its awesome... and I was surfin the other day and saw a tag with bubbles bg... I swear, and I said... damn... I gotta work with that... (yellow bubbles)... u prob know where I saw it....

Anyways, u got ya hand all up in that tag makin machine turnin out some authentic, original... fantastic creative Sweet-style-designs.... datz what I'm talkin bout... originality.... u go woman... u got down pack .... <hugs> luv it!!! I really luv it!!

TmT

oopz... got so happy I forgot to say thankz <smilin>

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 21, 2006, 12:04:57 PM

Tokens!! Thats the first time I ever seen you're avatar change. Looks good woman!!

TmT

Quote from: Tara on July 21, 2006, 12:09:30 PM

Tokens!! Thats the first time I ever seen you're avatar change. Looks good woman!!
lol, g/f  I wear it proudly....  I like art... luv it.... and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....I know what it takes to create something... from scratch or not.... and the more u do to create a piece of art.... the more it should be appreciated... I am tryin to show how much I honestly appreciate Sweetz fine artist talented.... skills :)

We have a lot of talented ppl on this forum... it is awesome....

Shady and I can sit back and look at how everyone is expressin themselves.... jus amazin :)

But, knowin Shady... and she knows me.... I doubt it serious we could sit back... I luv puttin my hands to the tag makin machine and see what develops...
T'

ClingFree

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 21, 2006, 01:15:34 PM

lol, g/f  I wear it proudly....  I like art... luv it.... and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....I know what it takes to create something... from scratch or not.... and the more u do to create a piece of art.... the more it should be appreciated... I am tryin to show how much I honestly appreciate Sweetz fine artist talented.... skills :)

Shady and I can sit back and look at how everyone is expressin themselves.... jus amazin :)

But, knowin Shady... and she knows me.... I doubt it serious we could sit back... I luv puttin my hands to the tag makin machine and see what develops...
T'

Please dont sit back too much - because for every very talented person on our forum there is one like me who cant draw a straight line with a ruler!

TmT

Quote from: ClingFree on July 21, 2006, 01:16:32 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 21, 2006, 01:15:34 PM

T'

Please dont sit back too much - because for every very talented person on our forum there is one like me who cant draw a straight line with a ruler!
rofl... ok.. well we wont put u in the drawin dept... how r you when it comes to cuttin and pastin... lmfaoz... <hugs>
T'

ClingFree

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 21, 2006, 01:18:07 PM

rofl... ok.. well we wont put u in the drawin dept... how r you when it comes to cuttin and pastin... lmfaoz... <hugs>
T'

Umm with scissors and Elmers .. OR with the mouse?    ;D

TmT

Quote from: ClingFree on July 21, 2006, 01:27:13 PM

T'

OMMMGggggg...... girl!!!... I think we jus put u on clean up committee... can u wash brushes.... lol

ClingFree

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 21, 2006, 01:31:55 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on July 21, 2006, 01:27:13 PM

T'

OMMMGggggg...... girl!!!... I think we jus put u on clean up committee... can u wash brushes.... lol

That I can do!!!    :/\

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 21, 2006, 11:52:55 AM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on July 20, 2006, 08:58:24 PM
Here's one for Tokens..... Hope you like. I did my own BG. LOL ...

Gigglin my azz off... u know me girl...dontcha... Im  like seein how much originality is of the artist... it shows creativity and  u have a lot to in you... of your own.. to share...

No doubt... its awesome... and I was surfin the other day and saw a tag with bubbles bg... I swear, and I said... damn... I gotta work with that... (yellow bubbles)... u prob know where I saw it....

Anyways, u got ya hand all up in that tag makin machine turnin out some authentic, original... fantastic creative Sweet-style-designs.... datz what I'm talkin bout... originality.... u go woman... u got down pack .... <hugs> luv it!!! I really luv it!!

Phew!!! **wipes brow*

Tokens..coming from you means a lot. I was just trying out my PSP! I never really us it when I brought the thing. I was going to take it back. LOL! Anyways I glad I started using the dam thing. Yes! Originality is my thing. Well, you saw what's came out of my head.  :))) By the things I have made. * talk to myself boy the things I can made with Tokens n Trini's help * Got  little side track there.  :)))

For you to change your avatar that means a lot to me. Now I know how you feel when someone puts up your art work. *yeah baby*   :)))  I still have a lot to learn. *What the.. I'm writing a book here*  OK time for me to go. (((((HUGS)))))   <3

Rodderz

Hello, could someone make me a license plate? State: New York. Text: Rodderz. Thanks a lot if someone does this  :/\

TmT

Quote from: Rodderz on July 23, 2006, 11:14:34 AM
Hello, could someone make me a license plate? State: New York. Text: Rodderz. Thanks a lot if someone does this  :/\
sure... I can hook you  up... brb

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 23, 2006, 04:33:25 PM

Can you hook me up?   0:  I need something but I have to go find it first.  8)

TmT

2 sizes... if u need it edit...lemme know... enjoy

TmT

Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 04:35:02 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 23, 2006, 04:33:25 PM

Can you hook me up?   0:  I need something but I have to go find it first.  8)

What'z up g/f... what do u want?
Hey.. I noticed you requested your name to a globe.... in the other thread...but I didnt see it til jus now... I went over to Snagz to see what new images posted....
I guess I will have to check both threads for requests..... with your mind.. I neva know where it drifts...gigglin... spoilazz... <hugz>

TmT

My bad, Tara... that was Sweet Peach's request.  Dang... I get confuse lookin at who say what... when I see a few posts together.

No wonder Homer lookz out for the senile and make us keep the posts as clear as possible... the mentally-challenged readers need all the help we can get!!! lmfaoz

Rodderz

Thank you very much. That is awesome :pp

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 23, 2006, 05:37:41 PM
My bad, Tara... that was Sweet Peach's request.  Dang... I get confuse lookin at who say what... when I see a few posts together.

No wonder Homer lookz out for the senile and make us keep the posts as clear as possible... the mentally-challenged readers need all the help we can get!!! lmfaoz

LMAO!  I've got an idea for something but I want to find the image and then you can do the writing for me!! If you want to of course.