PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:53:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on October 18, 2006, 11:51:28 AM
:'(( Thinks tokens forgot about her.... crying over here....

The name drawn with a feather in brown or red marroon lettering can be just "Indian" is that still to long?

also can I have the indian without my name so i can but it on the left now? Pretty please.. boy you should make money for this... tks mf...  O0
I did not forget you...  You asked for a quill and I have it.  Today is "challenge day"... I want my badges jus like u guys... rofl hard....  I have your request already in paint shop workin on it....good thing u didnt change your colors because I cut and pasted your request and Im am currently workin on it.  Quills can not be easily done over or changed... hang in there...

I have Jonathan's after yours... he really listed b4 u...but I started on yours first, despite me sayin Im am tryin to do them in order as they are posted....so...shrrrr...b4 Jonathan say... Token... wait... stop ...stop... what bout me... <fallin on floor laughin>

Tara

I'll do your badges...  :,

No one has requested anything in months...now they got you working. Ummm like my siggy?  ++

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2006, 01:26:34 PM
I'll do your badges...  :,

No one has requested anything in months...now they got you working. Ummm like my siggy?  ++
rofl.. I finished one name completely...and my other name I did bloop but didnt get rainy day...

I doubled check... Indian did asked b4 Johnny... so Im doin good... lol

I see u got your man off his knees... bet he's happy......... now, where u gonna make him go next.............lmao

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 01:24:37 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on October 18, 2006, 11:51:28 AM
:'(( Thinks tokens forgot about her.... crying over here....

The name drawn with a feather in brown or red marroon lettering can be just "Indian" is that still to long?

also can I have the indian without my name so i can but it on the left now? Pretty please.. boy you should make money for this... tks mf...  O0
I did not forget you...  You asked for a quill and I have it.  Today is "challenge day"... I want my badges jus like u guys... rofl hard....  I have your request already in paint shop workin on it....good thing u didnt change your colors because I cut and pasted your request and Im am currently workin on it.  Quills can not be easily done over or changed... hang in there...

I have Jonathan's after yours... he really listed b4 u...but I started on yours first, despite me sayin Im am tryin to do them in order as they are posted....so...shrrrr...b4 Jonathan say... Token... wait... stop ...stop... what bout me... <fallin on floor laughin>

No rush I know your busy... I have patients when ever you get time.. tomorrow or friday is fine if you need to.... Get those badges I know I would.  :pp

Tara

Can I get a siggy with 14 letters and I want every letter to be a different color and I want it to be perfect and have 14 sparkles in 14 different colors in each letter. I want it to be about as big as wallet size school picture. I want the background to be black and I want 3 little pumpkins on the side and 2 ghosts on the other side. I want a devil in the middle ..like about on the 7th letter. I want 2 mini size bats flying somewhere. I want this by 7pm.  Your badges can wait ...you have 7 days to do them. Oh yea and could I get a avatar to match it..but I want opposite colors that don't correspond equally. Thanks in advance. I will be back in 2 hours.

Happy Halloween to you and your family. Do you love me?  :-*

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2006, 06:54:55 AM
You're doing a great job woman!  Do you think it's about time I let Homer off his knees?

I thought it was cute.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 18, 2006, 02:52:52 PM
You're doing a great job woman!  Do you think it's about time I let Homer off his knees?

I thought it was cute.

You want back on your knees?  :ooo

Razzle

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 07:42:22 PM
Quote from: Razzle on October 16, 2006, 07:12:06 PM
If you have some spare time Tokens,
Would you please make me a lipstick siggy also ( Razzle name)?
It sure would be appreciated
Thank you
:)

I did blue lipstick to try to match your avatar ;)

It is awesome
Thank you so much
and a very nice color too
Thanks

TmT

I thought it was cute.
Show me a man that love to be on his knees and I'll show u a woman that will hurt somebody if u try to get him up.... lmao

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on October 17, 2006, 04:03:30 AM
I would like one too, but not with lipstick with a feather please oh please
Here ya go... I have to search my folders for the indian... do u want it nonanimated...or glittered....

Ok... so it took me apprx a lil over 34 hrs to post your finished request... lol
*your original color request*
Just INDIAN would be fine please... tks  oops oh yeah possible in brown or green to match the indian tks againnnn

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on October 18, 2006, 03:05:49 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 07:42:22 PM
Quote from: Razzle on October 16, 2006, 07:12:06 PM
If you have some spare time Tokens,
Would you please make me a lipstick siggy also ( Razzle name)?
It sure would be appreciated
Thank you
:)

I did blue lipstick to try to match your avatar ;)

It is awesome
Thank you so much
and a very nice color too
Thanks

yqw... if u need me to edit it...lemme know... k?

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2006, 03:02:50 PM

I thought it was cute.

You want back on your knees?  :ooo
<I am so tickled> whew... I wish I could get someone to be that cooperative... lol... dont run Mayhem..........lmao (j/k)

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on October 18, 2006, 09:15:32 AM
can mine have wings or a nice angel with brown hair drawing it?

Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 06:09:32 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 09:05:43 AM
hello all, just checking in...been busy lately...
Hi Jonathan... hey buddy... yeah... I have missed you.  Dont be too busy u forget us.... ty for checkin in... :)

forget ya'll never....how about a writing one with Jonathan on it and falling leaves? 8 letters exactly lol
Get back with me when u make up your mind what u want... if u can provide an image...that would be great....

>night<

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 03:59:24 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on October 17, 2006, 04:03:30 AM
I would like one too, but not with lipstick with a feather please oh please
Here ya go... I have to search my folders for the indian... do u want it nonanimated...or glittered....

Ok... so it took me apprx a lil over 34 hrs to post your finished request... lol
*your original color request*
Just INDIAN would be fine please... tks  oops oh yeah possible in brown or green to match the indian tks againnnn

tyvm for the indian (name)

as far as the indian glittered please ty sooooo much.

TmT

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 07:03:20 PM
150x150 or reg size

ty so very much...... I appreciate them I kept both he he actually i've kept everything you made for me.  Thanks again your a sweetie!!!!

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on October 19, 2006, 04:21:30 AM

ty so very much...... I appreciate them I kept both he he actually i've kept everything you made for me.  Thanks again your a sweetie!!!!
ya quite welcome

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: jrlt on October 18, 2006, 09:15:32 AM
can mine have wings or a nice angel with brown hair drawing it?

Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 06:09:32 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 09:05:43 AM
hello all, just checking in...been busy lately...
Hi Jonathan... hey buddy... yeah... I have missed you.  Dont be too busy u forget us.... ty for checkin in... :)

forget ya'll never....how about a writing one with Jonathan on it and falling leaves? 8 letters exactly lol
Get back with me when u make up your mind what u want... if u can provide an image...that would be great....

>night<

okay, i decided...

I want falling leaves behind my name and a avatar that is a leaf with my name to match...

thanks so much,
Jonathan

TmT

Somehow, I got the picture that u know exactly how to make what u want... u should stop bein bashful... make it then lemme see if I can put the animation in for u.... ur good... so much talent and u dont wanna share it with me :)

I will see what I can do :)

Tara

Instead of staying up all night entertaining Mayhem, do you think you could fix my poor pitiful siggy?  :///