PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:05:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on September 25, 2007, 10:33:12 PM
O+O  what's been going on Peeps  <:>
Hey Woman!!! How are ya? Love ya sigs <smoochie>
-------------------------------------------------- Drive By Post almost 2 months ago-----------------------------

TmT

Quote from: TmT on September 26, 2007, 03:44:07 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on September 25, 2007, 10:33:12 PM
O+O  what's been going on Peeps  <:>
Hey Woman!!! How are ya? Love ya sigs <smoochie>
-------------------------------------------------- Drive By Post almost 2 months ago-----------------------------

Glad ya got my message this morn hun.

Hey, I gotcha message too....dang I had just turned over lmfaoz this morn. I havent heard from Sweetz. Ya butt ever gonna come here and spend some time or you gonna keep doin a drive-by.

TmT

Shady where are you woman so you can start making sigs and tags again. I think you are having too much fun elsewhere. I tried to hold down the fort and I made things for many but they miss you.... they need you....

Bring your thread to life...  sackrace.gif hop back in here....

Wanted: Sig and Tags Makers... come do your thing... Dont be bashful.. your work will be appreciated by staff and members.

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on November 29, 2006, 11:42:19 PM
tyvm tokens i appreciate your time and  i love it !!!!  O0 )))
Wow... some real old tags I made are still around... Geesh
This post over a year old (almost)  Time I go back to my tag making machine and whip out some new stuff.... lmfaoz

bams68

TmT

TmT

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, so dont worry about anyone else suckin up to you... lmfaoz

bams68

Very nice g/f. Yep they sure are a girlz b/f. Wonders wats my sparkly prezzie this year. *giggles*

Nice job
Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on November 25, 2007, 04:14:55 AM
Very nice g/f. Yep they sure are a girlz b/f. Wonders wats my sparkly prezzie this year. *giggles*

Nice job
Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams
Tyvm Bams... Hey, I think the rumor is you're gettin diamonds too with a proposal <winkin> Now u didnt hear that from me.... you hear!! lmao

Thankz Razzle for my gift. You are full of thoughtfulness and kindness. I wear it proudly!!

bams68

Yep it's in the works for sure....I know he got me sumthing already, but as for ring wise I think he wants me to be with him for that as he's mentioned it. But yeah ding dang dong LOL anywho yeah it sure is amazing...going on three years this March. Yehaw LOL deer1.gif

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Just want to say that I stop by this thread occasionally and I am always amazed, never disappointed, in the talent here in this forum.  I need me a catchy little siggy too :)

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 26, 2007, 05:41:26 PM
Just want to say that I stop by this thread occasionally and I am always amazed, never disappointed, in the talent here in this forum.  I need me a catchy little siggy too :)
You're so kind Brave... very kind to say that... hang tight....Bams at her tag makin machine and she will kick ya out something awesome before u can say... "thank you" lol

bams68

LOL Tokens, I'm sure you could do jus the same. Didn't play yesterday been dealing with these legs again, jus sore every now an then. Winter sure can do that. Must be from our Christmas Parade, was frigid cold. Guess it didn't help...but I have a birthday siggy to make today by request on another site I do and well sure I'll get one for ya BL. If you have anything in mind...that would be great. But yeah I'll make ya sumthing *smiles*...anywho time to go get sum coffee brewing. Have a good day all...

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on November 27, 2007, 04:39:55 AM
LOL Tokens, I'm sure you could do jus the same. Didn't play yesterday been dealing with these legs again, jus sore every now an then. Winter sure can do that. Must be from our Christmas Parade, was frigid cold. Guess it didn't help...but I have a birthday siggy to make today by request on another site I do and well sure I'll get one for ya BL. If you have anything in mind...that would be great. But yeah I'll make ya sumthing *smiles*...anywho time to go get sum coffee brewing. Have a good day all...

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams
We one big happy family, sister... lol
Oh, I hope you feel better too.. it's goin around hun... Raz is under the weather as well, I dont think she mind tellin you...

bams68

awww sorry to hear she isn't feelin' so great. I'm jus sufferin' from my legs now, it's cuz of my back an the nerve damage I have, but yeah jus the cold weather seems to bother it all more. Sound like an ol' granny...but yeah story of my life. Anywho wish her my best.... fall14.gif

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Tyvm Bams Woman!! lol for the gift. This week you and Razzle have really surprised me. Love gettin gifts... Love surprises...

both are awesome!!

bams68

Ur welcome hun, I thought you deserved a treat too *smiles* Enjoy :-*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on November 27, 2007, 12:27:15 PM
Ur welcome hun, I thought you deserved a treat too *smiles* Enjoy :-*

Ur Deer Friend
bams
Indeed it was and is a pleasure.. the treat made my nap seem like I woke up in heaven!! lmao

triniqueen27

Xmas Tree  I come with gifts   dance11.gif

Bams

Tokens

happy21.gif

bams68

Ooohhh Thankies Hun!! Now I gotta search my bag an find a nice prezzie for yah. Thankies for the lovely gift *smiles-N-huggies*

Ur Deer Friend
bams