PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 03:25:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on September 29, 2011, 04:29:42 AM
Braves blew an 8 game wild card lead..Sure wish Fredi would hit the scrap pile..He just can't manage..Conrgats to Phillys and Cards.. hi11.gif
Red Sox were THE BEST TEAM IN AMERICAN LEAGUE last week of August. Home-field advantage until the World Series. Nice 7-20 for September, lots of losses to Toronto and Baltimore. At least you lost your last game to a team IN THE PLAYOFFS, not one with 69 wins.
cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

come on boston has enough as it is...timmy tawmis time now

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on September 29, 2011, 10:42:01 AM
come on boston has enough as it is...timmy tawmis time now
Bobby, you know I am not a Bruins fan. I am a lifelong Habs fan, I have been watching them in both languages for 35+ years. In Northern New England, RC (french version of CBC) is part of basic cable.
tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on September 29, 2011, 06:44:52 PM
Bobby, you know I am not a Bruins fan. I am a lifelong Habs fan, I have been watching them in both languages for 35+ years. In Northern New England, RC (french version of CBC) is part of basic cable.
tumbsup.gif
dont gotta worry about that happening to the sawx again though since next season the wild card will be expanded so we can get more of the al east in there

APACHESmooth

bubblegum.gif All this chatter doesn't matter cuz the Phillies are going to take it all!!!!!!!!  ass.gif

bobby

APACHESmooth

Quote from: bobby on September 30, 2011, 01:59:08 PM
yankees all day
asleep.gif BOBBY!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Yankees or anyone else can't get past Phillies PITCHING, Arod is falling apart & the Yankees are old.  hysterical.gif
Have A Good One  halloween22.jpg

bobby

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on September 30, 2011, 07:34:45 PM
  asleep.gif BOBBY!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! Yankees or anyone else can't get past Phillies PITCHING, Arod is falling apart & the Yankees are old.  hysterical.gif
Have A Good One  halloween22.jpg
brewers yankees world series...........if im right i reserve the right to brag like i usually do when im right about random things like this  tumbsup.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: bobby on September 30, 2011, 09:16:56 PM
brewers yankees world series...........if im right i reserve the right to brag like i usually do when im right about random things like this  tumbsup.gif
I know that at any given moment any of these teams can get hot or get cold, Tampa is on a role right now but I think that Detroit wins the AL & PHILLY wins the NL; Results:  Phillies winning the series in 7 games.  tongue.gif
Enjoy your weekend.... girl5.gif

gran2x2

None of the teams are a sure bet..And I have seen the Phillies pitchers get whipped bad..Everyone has bad days and I have a feeling the Tigers may just take it all..They seem to want it the most right now..Time will tell...

APACHESmooth

no-no.gif 
Can't be true  shocked.gif
Don't mind me I'm just ignorant  (lmao)  girl5.gif

gran2x2

OMG....Are the A's stupid or what.. no-no.gif..They actually signed ManRam?????

gran2x2

bbq29.gif  cheerleading.gif  YIPPEEEEEEEEEE It's that time again......OPENING DAY!!!!!  cheerleading.gif fan2.gif

just don

Let me know when the Twins win the world series. white flag.gif panic button.gif help.gif vomit.gif

TF02

gran2x2

bobby

CindyLouWho

GL to everyone's fave teams but gooooooooo   cheerleading.gif

Squid

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview