PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 04:51:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

The only chance he has to start is via injury or if they happen to trade Abreu around the trade deadline.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 28, 2006, 03:06:45 PM
The only chance he has to start is via injury or if they happen to trade Abreu around the trade deadline.

When is the deadline?

hades

Homer

I believe it's the same day every year. hades already mentioned July 31st.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 28, 2006, 03:19:16 PM
I believe it's the same day every year. hades already mentioned July 31st.

Thank you hades and Homer!!! I guess I'll have to dump Dellucci then. I can't keep him around that long. He's taking up space on my bench.  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 29, 2006, 04:58:52 PM
D
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 02:19:39 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on April 28, 2006, 02:17:15 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 01:41:05 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on April 28, 2006, 01:31:54 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 04:51:44 AM
Quote from: jim1975 on April 27, 2006, 06:58:05 PM
Quote from: hades on April 27, 2006, 05:41:42 PM
Jim..taking two of three from the sox doesn't mean the mariners are going to do anything. thats like saying they won four in a row and are now guaranteed to be in the world series  :))
Never said it did. But it"s a start and we will win the series next week with them again by the end of may the mariners will be over 5.00 and in first place in the a.l west. No i"am not saying we will win the W.S. But u never know
If the Mariners are over .500 and in 1st place in the AL west at the end of May, it won't last until the end of June IMO.
Ya right OK whatever. we will be in first at the end of the season we will win the a.l west ;:" U fools can talk all the trash u want just wait and see and we will see who  :)) :)) :)) at the end of the season. when my Mariners take the west and the redsox take the east and the YANKEES CHOKE AND FAIL TO MAKE THE PLAYOOFS :)) :)) :))  Also bobby i hope your White sox do good this weekend and sweep because u going to get sweep-ed early next week by the mariners

Jim, IF the Mariners take the West and IF Boston takes the East,
then who do you cheer for?
Mariners all the way

OK I'm making a VERY BOLD statement here... If the Mariners are in 1st place at the end of the season, I'll buy you all the Pogo autos myself personally! That's how much I know they're not going to be in 1st place and you can quote me on that!
:)) :)) Ty for the autos hippo. :)) :)) U must really think the Mariners suck we only 3 games out of first. Maybe 2 depending what LAA does  tonight. Also if your K.C royals come in first i"ll buy u a new car your choice :)) :)) :))

Jim, Hippo's team isn't the Royals. He was joking when he said that if you'd go back and read it. He's a Dodgers fan. But....if KC should win, you promised him a new car.....I'm the witness!!!  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Gawd...this is getting almost to hard to even read anymore...drop the quotes and start over

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 29, 2006, 05:16:11 PM
Gawd...this is getting almost to hard to even read anymore...drop the quotes and start over

But Tara, they need proof of he said/she said!!! lol

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 29, 2006, 05:14:37 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 29, 2006, 05:07:01 PM
D

OK I'm making a VERY BOLD statement here... If the Mariners are in 1st place at the end of the season, I'll buy you all the Pogo autos myself personally! That's how much I know they're not going to be in 1st place and you can quote me on that!
:)) :)) Ty for the autos hippo. :)) :)) U must really think the Mariners suck we only 3 games out of first. Maybe 2 depending what LAA does  tonight. Also if your K.C royals come in first i"ll buy u a new car your choice :)) :)) :))

Jim, Hippo's team isn't the Royals. He was joking when he said that if you'd go back and read it. He's a Dodgers fan. But....if KC should win, you promised him a new car.....I'm the witness!!!  :)) :)) :))
who are the Dodgers are they in mlb??? :)) :))

Jim..... :oo   I think there are some here who think the same about your Mariners.  :)) :))  Let's give it a few more weeks and then I can brag how the Indians are going to win the World Series..... :D :D :D

SaintHiρρo

You're welcomed Jim but 1) you're not winning any free autos off of me because the Mariners aren't winning anything. 2) They're the Angels of Anaheim. I don't care what they call themselves, they play in Anaheim which is apart of Orange County which has NOTHING to do with Los Angeles. Different area codes, zip codes and city limits. They're simply trying to use the "LA" part because it means more money. Until they move to LA and pay the City of Los Angeles the taxes that goes along with being in LA, they will forever be known as either a) The Anaheim Angels or b) Angels of Anaheim. 3) If by some twist of faith The Royals do win I'll probably have a mild heart attack and then I'll seek you out looking for that new car. 5) Mariners will finish with less than 70 wins for the 3rd season in a row. 5) The use of the smileys.... it's overkill. You're not making yourself sound smarter, look cooler or entertaining the masses.

bobby

when it's all said and done
yankees
redsox*
white sox
angels

cardinals
astros*
mets
giants
hold me to it O0

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 29, 2006, 08:38:51 PM
when it's all said and done
yankees
redsox*
white sox
angels

cardinals
astros*
mets
giants
hold me to it O0

Bobby, I just copied it down so in case this post gets "lost" I won't forget.  :))  Do the *s mean those are the teams you are expecting in the WS?

bobby

Helen

Quote from: bobby on April 29, 2006, 08:57:39 PM
:)) :)) no, wild card :D

OK, just checking!!!  :))  :))

BTW, wtg on your fantasy team!!  O0

hades

jim buying a car? lol might be one he tried making himself  :))

if the mariners finish even second ill call jim a baseball genius and buy him any auto he chooses  :))

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 30, 2006, 01:01:58 AM
jim buying a car? lol might be one he tried making himself  :))

if the mariners finish even second ill call jim a baseball genius and buy him any auto he chooses  :))

You guys are cracking me up!! :))

hades

Helen

Ahhhh, I see a counter-challenge to Hippo from Jim. This is getting interesting.

Hmmmm, Yankees and Boston are tied for 1st right now and play each other tomorrow......wonder who Jim will be rooting for?  :o

bobby

Quote from: jim1975 on April 30, 2006, 03:13:23 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 29, 2006, 06:24:18 PM
was that stand-up or are you serious :)) :))
You're welcomed Jim but 1) you're not winning any free autos off of me because the Mariners aren't winning anything. 2) They're the Angels of Anaheim. I don't care what they call themselves, they play in Anaheim which is apart of Orange County which has NOTHING to do with Los Angeles. Different area codes, zip codes and city limits. They're simply trying to use the "LA" part because it means more money. Until they move to LA and pay the City of Los Angeles the taxes that goes along with being in LA, they will forever be known as either a) The Anaheim Angels or b) Angels of Anaheim. 3) If by some twist of faith The Royals do win I'll probably have a mild heart attack and then I'll seek you out looking for that new car. 5) Mariners will finish with less than 70 wins for the 3rd season in a row. 5) The use of the smileys.... it's overkill. You're not making yourself sound smarter, look cooler or entertaining the masses.
Omg where do i start. Mariners will not even win 70 games hmmm ok. They will win somewhere around 85-95 games depending how eddie pitches and if we change closers. They are the LAA thats there name i don"t care if the play in new york anaheim, the only thing i do agree with u in your statement is K.c will not win. So is it true u are a LAD fan??? If so i will match your offer if they win there DIV. They are in a very tough Div and i don"t see them winning anymore the then 69 games at best 8)

hades

i want to see jim explain how the yankees are dead after theyre basically well past boston  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview