PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:41:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

jim just admit your team is desperate for runs  :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 04, 2006, 06:26:24 PM
Quote from: hades on May 04, 2006, 02:20:07 PM
We should have spilt this series. But thanks to Eddie we lost both. Still early only 5 games out of first plenty of time to get it turned around. The hitters were just in alittle bit of a slump today. I"am sure we will do better tomarrow

So basically you're saying you knew you were going to lose today's game and you should have won last night's game but because of Eddie losing last night, you lost both? Is that what I'm getting from you?

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 04, 2006, 06:31:48 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 04, 2006, 06:26:24 PM
Quote from: hades on May 04, 2006, 02:20:07 PM
We should have spilt this series. But thanks to Eddie we lost both. Still early only 5 games out of first plenty of time to get it turned around. The hitters were just in alittle bit of a slump today. I"am sure we will do better tomarrow

So basically you're saying you knew you were going to lose today's game and you should have won last night's game but because of Eddie losing last night, you lost both? Is that what I'm getting from you?

How are you keeping all of this straight? You've got till the end of September to go yet!! :))

bobby

your team is not very good at defense either, that could also be part of the problem

Tara

Poor Jim... I actually feel sorry for him because he has no one on his side. I have to give him credit though for putting up with you guys.

Hes a true fan of his team !!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on May 04, 2006, 07:34:36 PM
Poor Jim... I actually feel sorry for him because he has no one on his side. I have to give him credit though for putting up with you guys.

Hes a true fan of his team !!

He ummmmm, changes his story daily as to why his team is doing good/bad.
I don't think a true fan would want his pitcher hit in the head by a line drive and knocked out so he could never play again.  >:(

I will say this though, it's going to be a very interesting season because I love reading Jim's posts.

bobby

well, you should've won 4 but you only won two, that's how baseball is, and besides did you see crede today, almost as good a iguchi's play O0

Homer

Don't look now. Here come the Phillies. They are now 14-14  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on May 04, 2006, 08:43:04 PM
Don't look now. Here come the Phillies. They are now 14-14  :))

I'll keep watching them..... :P

hades

if jim liked the phillies he would make them sound like the best team in baseball....and jim why are you still blaming all you teams woes on one mediocre pitcher?

Ethan_Hawley

Anyone want to go to the Padres v. Cubs game tonight?  I have an extra ticket and none of my friends in town can go.  My brother came down from Santa Barbara and one of his buddies bailed so I have an extra.

PM me if you're interested or want more information!

Ethan_Hawley

Sorry, can't fly you out.   :D

Someone took the ticket off of Craigslist so I'm afraid the offer is off the table.  Sorry everybody!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 05, 2006, 04:30:29 PM
Sorry, can't fly you out.   :D

Someone took the ticket off of Craigslist so I'm afraid the offer is off the table.  Sorry everybody!

Gotta love craigslist

Go Cavs!

Poor Bonds. Why cant they just leave him alone? I know Bonds never used steroids, otherwise he would be suspended. Phillies fans BOOED him and fans wrote bunch of posters and stuff..

hades

either he used steroids or magically went from averaging 25 homers a year to like 50+  >:D

SaintHiρρo

Where is Jim? I was expecting to wake up this morning and hear more "truth" from him regarding why Seattle lost last night. I'm sure it's "Everyday" Eddie Guardado's fault somehow.

bobby

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 06, 2006, 07:15:22 AM
Where is Jim? I was expecting to wake up this morning and hear more "truth" from him regarding why Seattle lost last night. I'm sure it's "Everyday" Eddie Guardado's fault somehow.
or maybe it was too cold or too hot or too many flys in the outfield  :P

hades

i think today jim will say eddie had the flu and again it was his fault cause he gave it to half the team  :))

Homer

Quote from: R E Y on May 05, 2006, 07:04:35 PM
Poor Bonds. Why cant they just leave him alone? I know Bonds never used steroids, otherwise he would be suspended. Phillies fans BOOED him and fans wrote bunch of posters and stuff..

Thanks. I needed a good laugh. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Aweee its so sweet to see everyone is worried about where Jim is today.  Hard to go a day without him eh?

Jims my friend  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview