PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 08:47:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BluRaven on May 10, 2006, 05:19:50 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 04:58:30 PM
Yankees redsox update Looking like anither blowout already and only the 2nd in BOSTON 3 YANKEES 1 guess the yankees just can"t hand with the bigboys anymore :)) :))
Mariners Update:
Another awesome "offence" display by the Ms in a 1-0 loss to the mighty Devil Rays. Those big hitting Ms got 4 whole hits. And "future HOF" Moyer is now 1-3. Guess that's Freddie's fault.

P.S. GIAMBI HOMERUN...

I didn't listen to the game but based on how much "offence" they got in, I can only see it being a close race at the end of the season  :))

RowdyOne

Looks like the Phillies big winnning streak (9 games in a row) might come to a end tonight, so far the score is:

Ny  Mets:10
Phillies:   0   in the 4th inning. 

But hey anythings possible in baseball like when the Cubs were beating the Astros 7-0 in the 4th or 5th inning and the Astros came back and won that game 22-7 back in the late 1980's so anythings possible :)

Blu

A-Rod, Posada....GOODBYE BALL

ClingFree

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 06:41:42 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 10, 2006, 12:38:18 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 12:35:14 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 10, 2006, 10:56:02 AM
Quote from: hades on May 10, 2006, 10:51:27 AM
the mariners picked up one game in the standings in the last two weeks and thats slowly climbing into first place? as for the yankees getting swept....whats the bet?  :)

One game in 2 weeks.....yep, that's SLOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.  :))
Whatever. But they have not lost any games in the standing in the last 2 weeks either. So u all keep  :)) :)) and then u can laugh when the mariners are in first place and u can  :)) :)) again when the redsox sweep then yankees :)) :)) Yankees will be lucky if they even make the playoffs they sucks azz

Im not a baseball fan .. but I can tell you I am going to laugh harder when the Mariners are NOT in 1st place just because it means you'll stop going on and on about them.
If u r not a baseball fan why would u look at this thread????  ::) ::) It"s a little odd and even more odd u would open your trap

I look all over the board - I read, I comment, I laugh with and at people. Its not odd that I'd "open my trap". You obviously dont know me.

ClingFree

Tara

Ok Jim..you just lost your only friend here..Clingys allowed to talk in this thread if she wants to sheesh. Some people around here talk in every thread this forum has and they don't have a clue what there talking about..Go bug them!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 06:52:25 PM
Ok Jim..you just lost your only friend here..Clingys allowed to talk in this thread if she wants to sheesh. Some people around here talk in every thread this forum has and they don't have a clue what there talking about..Go bug them!!

I really feel   :)) is starting to =  :-*

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 10, 2006, 06:54:01 PM

Yea he saw part of your leg and your flip flop and got all excited..I think he wants you !!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 06:55:55 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 10, 2006, 06:54:01 PM

Yea he saw part of your leg and your flip flop and got all excited..I think he wants you !!

Lmao .. gawd I <3 you!

Libra

Everyone is allowed to talk on this forum wherever they want to.  

Jim, why do you find it necessary to be such a complete and utter azz?  I mean, what's the point?  Do you get your chits and giggles that way?  What a sad and pathetic life you must lead.  If you weren't such a (insert your favorite derogatory expletive here) I'd pity you.

Tara

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 06:57:10 PM
I never said she couldnt talk on this thread or any other one for that matter. I  only asked why she would bash my mariners when she not even a baseball fan. If that offends u i"am sry. But i take everyone chit on here and i don"t cry about it. and i didnt come on here to kiss anyone ass to be my friend or not anyways i"am done. Sry again if u were offend. And cling didnt seem to have a problem and i was asking her a simple question and she answered it no hard feeling. I hate it when ppl try to come on here and start stuff even worse when i was never even talking to them in the first place

Shes my friend and I will stick up for her....Hell I was the only person here who stuck up for you.... Sheesh not anymore!!
May the baseball gods put your Maggot Marinated Mariners in last place for the rest of your friggen life !!!

Libra

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:00:07 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 06:58:00 PM

Everyone is allowed to talk on this forum wherever they want to.  

Jim, why do you find it necessary to be such a complete and utter azz?  I mean, what's the point?  Do you get your chits and giggles that way?  What a sad and pathetic life you must lead.  If you weren't such a (insert your favorite derogatory expletive here) I'd pity you.
what?? i have never been a ass on here. I have never called anyone names been rude or anything for that matter so i have no clue why u are trying to attack me

You said she was odd and even more odd that she "open her trap"  Oh, yeah, Jim.. You're on the fast track to winning friends and influencing people. Yeah, you HAVE been an ass on here.  Remember your bigoted comments about the Pogo Spotlight?  What a convenient memory you have.  And I WILL attack and attack again anyone who talks to my friends the way you talked to Cling.

Tara

I've been nice to you... Its ok for you to bash but noone else can?  

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 07:06:04 PM

To heck with him.. Let him leave.  I have a feeling no one is going to cry about it.  >:D

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:04:37 PM
anyways i"am out of here and never will post on ever again iam sick and tired of being bashed for no reason

Promise? I won't miss you.

Libra

Quote from: BluRaven on May 10, 2006, 07:07:26 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:04:37 PM
anyways i"am out of here and never will post on ever again iam sick and tired of being bashed for no reason

Promise? I won't miss you.

Thanks!  :-*  You got my message in bowling?

Blu

Ethan_Hawley

Whoa, thought this was about baseball...

At least the Mariners didn't get swept by the Royals....   :-X  :x

Am I right Helen, or am I right?!  Some pitching sure would be nice right about now.

Tara

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:09:25 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 07:06:04 PM
Omg i have been bashed way before i got bashed because i made a few typos and i said i was a mariners fan then eveyone in your little group started bashing me i guess if i start fighting back iam made out to be the bad guy thats fine like i said iam done posting on here sick of the rude jerks here later and yes tara u have been nice and the only one that been nice

I'm offended because I wasn't mean to you..not once till just now.

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on May 10, 2006, 07:09:25 PM
like i said iam done posting on here sick of the rude jerks here later

Again...promise?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview