PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 12:22:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

thought the O's had a chance of taking it couple times tho but oh well...i had a cussing fit when the O's had the bases loaded & a chance for a grand slam cause my cable went out just at that time due to a bad storm we was getting here   >:(  when it came back on a few minutes later, i hadn't missed anything   :))  ok on to game 2 today if it don't get rained out

hades

if the yankees dont sweep the sadly orioles they need to stay there in baltimore and hide  :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:10:42 AM
if the yankees dont sweep the sadly orioles they need to stay there in baltimore and hide  :)

Baltimore 11, NY Yankees 4

So I guess we know where the Yankees will be at during the rest of the season, lol.

bubblegum

If I heard right, I think the mariners won their last game

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on June 04, 2006, 03:37:13 PM

They won their last 3 in a row and scored a lot of runs while doing so after losing their previous 6. However, they're not winning today as it's currently in the top of the 9th and they're down by 5.

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 04, 2006, 03:39:47 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on June 04, 2006, 03:37:13 PM

They won their last 3 in a row and scored a lot of runs while doing so after losing their previous 6. However, they're not winning today as it's currently in the top of the 9th and they're down by 5.

ouch so much for winning this one

CindyLouWho

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 04, 2006, 03:31:43 PM
Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:10:42 AM

Baltimore 11, NY Yankees 4

So I guess we know where the Yankees will be at during the rest of the season, lol.

:))  not a bad game for my "sadly" O's today huh Hades??  when it was 10-0, i was just waiting for the yanks to come from behind & beat their arses then i was gonna be highly peeved & pack up my O's shirts for the season, now I can keep em out   :)  dang we sure needed this win, lol  (hmmm wonder where they be hiding at??) 

hades

they need to stay hidden somewhere after losing like that to the crappy orioles  :)

RowdyOne

I just read where they said Albert Pujols could be out for some time now with a strained Oblique muscle. Looks like a lot of big stars are getting injured so early on this year.

hades

steriods is taking its toll on many.  :-X

Ethan_Hawley

Tonight's BoSox v. Yanks game is a debacle.  13-2 after 3....whew...ugly baseball on ESPN tonight. :o

hades

yankees beat up on the red sox alil.  :D

hades

yankees just took another from the red sox.  :)

RowdyOne

The Astros finally won last night 4-0 wooooooooooohooooooo now all they have to do is win 10 more to make up for all the losses :)

hades

maybe pitch clemens ten games in a row.

SaintHiρρo

Holy crapola they're playing football in Kansas City at a baseball game! 12-16 with the Royals leading in the top of the 8th.

SaintHiρρo

NEW YORK (AP) -- Yankees right fielder Gary Sheffield will undergo surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left wrist but is not expected to miss the rest of the season, general manager Brian Cashman said on Thursday

The surgery will be performed on Tuesday by Dr. Charles Malone and will sideline Sheffield until at least September.

hades

yankees need some outfield help now  :-\

Blu

Quote from: hades on June 08, 2006, 10:11:46 PM
yankees need some outfield help now  :-\

I really think George is looking to get Sori back...watch.

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview