PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 10:45:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

nothing like a sweep of the sox tho both games were long.

jrzydvl

nothing like a sweep of the double header and 8 hours 40 mins of a redsoxs beating hopefully the boys continue this today 20 mins until first pitch lets go yanks

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 19, 2006, 09:45:40 AM
nothing like a sweep of the double header and 8 hours 40 mins of a redsoxs beating hopefully the boys continue this today 20 mins until first pitch lets go yanks

13 to 5 right now  :)))

RowdyOne

I'm stealing Randy Quaids quote from the movie  major league or close to it lol

"So they took the series big wow, They'll blow it in the playoffs" lol 

well here's the actuall quote ""They'll blow it in the playoffs... they will, they will."

Blu

Quote from: RowdyOne on August 19, 2006, 03:57:28 PM
I'm stealing Randy Quaids quote from the movie  major league or close to it lol

"So they took the series big wow, They'll blow it in the playoffs" lol 

well here's the actuall quote ""They'll blow it in the playoffs... they will, they will."
At least they'll be there...cough*astros&sox*cough

RowdyOne

You sure can't win without any pitchers and with Brandon Backe and Roy Oswalt on th e shelf for a few games i have to say there in trouble unless by some miracle they start winning  and do what they did in 2004 and last year then they might make the playoffs. I can still watch and hope things turn out for the best!!!

Homer

Quote from: RowdyOne on August 19, 2006, 04:04:05 PM
You sure can't win without any pitchers and with Brandon Backe and Roy Oswalt on th e shelf for a few games i have to say there in trouble unless by some miracle they start winning  and do what they did in 2004 and last year then they might make the playoffs. I can still watch and hope things turn out for the best!!!

You have to jump over the Phillies first. I didn't realize the Astros record was worse than ours. The NL sucks big time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2006, 04:10:57 PM

You have to jump over the Phillies first. I didn't realize the Astros record was worse than ours. The NL sucks big time.
you just found that out :)))

Homer

Quote from: bobby on August 19, 2006, 05:14:03 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2006, 04:10:57 PM

you just found that out :)))

No. I've known that for a while. I'm hoping a team with a losing record makes the playoffs. There are too many teams and not enough talent in baseball. I'd like to see them chop 6 teams from the league.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

another great day of the yankees beating up on the red sucks.  :))

hades

i saw jim on another forum this morning.lmao hes still in denial over the yankees plus kept telling everyone the mariners were still winning the west.  :))

Blu

Quote from: hades on August 20, 2006, 08:28:56 AM
i saw jim on another forum this morning.lmao hes still in denial over the yankees plus kept telling everyone the mariners were still winning the west.  :))

Hades...here's a clue, plz give it to jim...he needs to get one.

bobby

haven't they lost like 10 in a row :))

Tara

hades

Quote from: BluRaven on August 20, 2006, 10:34:52 AM
Quote from: hades on August 20, 2006, 08:28:56 AM

Hades...here's a clue, plz give it to jim...he needs to get one.

he needs more then a clue.

Monkey

hades

hades

yankees beat the sox yet again last night.that long five hour game was worth ti in the end.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: hades on August 21, 2006, 07:20:53 AM
yankees beat the sox yet again last night.that long five hour game was worth ti in the end.

:D  ;D  :)

Blu

Quote from: hades on August 21, 2006, 07:20:53 AM
Jeter is so effin clutch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview