PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 07:46:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Quote from: player444 on February 19, 2007, 04:21:40 PM
Bring on spring training..  Can't wait for the season to start!!!  Griffey finally admitted his son took him out on his boat in the Bahamas,  ho hum..  Arod and Jeter haven't kissed and made up but friends.  ho hum..   Steinbrenners son in law got a dui in Tampa.  Old news.  Ho hum..  FL is a nice place to live.    :)))
**jumps up and down** it's almost april it's almost april :& go go white sox :/\

Homer

bobby the word around here today is Rowand back to the Sox for middle relief help. :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Quote from: Homer on March 09, 2007, 02:37:52 PM
bobby the word around here today is Rowand back to the Sox for middle relief help. :/\
that could be a trade deadline deal, good maybe anderson will be outta center O0

Homer

Quote from: bobby on March 09, 2007, 05:02:40 PM
that could be a trade deadline deal, good maybe anderson will be outta center O0

They really didn't say but I got the impression it was gonna be before the start of the season. We almost sent him to San Diego about a month ago.

bobby

Quote from: Homer on March 09, 2007, 05:04:13 PM

They really didn't say but I got the impression it was gonna be before the start of the season. We almost sent him to San Diego about a month ago.
what's up anyway with the sox/phillies trading thing anyway??? last few season they've been shipping em' out like crazy :&

Homer

Quote from: bobby on March 09, 2007, 05:05:55 PM

what's up anyway with the sox/phillies trading thing anyway??? last few season they've been shipping em' out like crazy :&

They have been doing a lot of business lately. Haven't they? 

bobby

Quote from: Homer on March 09, 2007, 05:23:44 PM

yep, and they've worked pretty good for both teams, freddy will probably have a break out season in the national league, i still dunno about gavin floyd

Homer

Quote from: bobby on March 09, 2007, 05:54:48 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 09, 2007, 05:23:44 PM

yep, and they've worked pretty good for both teams, freddy will probably have a break out season in the national league, i still dunno about gavin floyd

Floyd never seemed to get his head together here. Doesn't exactly have the best stuff. Fastball tops out at around 92MPH Probably relies a bit too much on his off speed stuff.

Homer

Another season and we still suck.  :'((

Atlanta 9 4 .692 -
NY Mets 8 4 .667 0.5
Florida 6 7 .462 3.0
Washington 4 10 .286 5.5
Philadelphia 3 9 .250 5.5

Monkey

Toronto 8 5 .615
Boston 7 5 .583  :^*
Baltimore 8 7 .553
NY Yankees 6 6 .500  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Tampa Bay 6 9 .400

bobby

Homer

bobby

Quote from: Homer on April 19, 2007, 05:39:15 PM
Quote from: bobby on April 19, 2007, 05:30:31 PM
*cough* NO-NO  :&

Meh...We're only 2 wins behind you. :))
ya but the phils play in the minor league...otherwise known as the national league :)))

Homer

Quote from: bobby on April 19, 2007, 05:59:49 PM
Quote from: Homer on April 19, 2007, 05:39:15 PM
Quote from: bobby on April 19, 2007, 05:30:31 PM
*cough* NO-NO  :&

Meh...We're only 2 wins behind you. :))
ya but the phils play in the minor league...otherwise known as the national league :)))

:{:

Homer

bobby

soxr1

Coming from the City of the one and only, "chicago" I was totally shitin my pants in about 12 different colors from the no hitter, BUT THEN HE HAS TO WALK SOSA!!!! >>:D Jees.. lol.... well he still got the "W"  :& :& :&

It is like there was an angle in the infield (instead of the out field) which by the way the cubs dont got....  :[ :"

but i am still a cubs fan too....

SO GO SOX, CUBS, AND CHICAGO!!!!  :/\

P.S. I hate when they say you have to like one not both.... cant we all just get  along.....  (O+O) :{:  !@#$ >:((  :^ :%# :OO :'(( >>:D

LOL!!!!!!!  :o0

bobby

Quote from: soxr1 on April 19, 2007, 07:31:38 PM
Coming from the City of the one and only, "chicago" I was totally smelly stuffin my pants in about 12 different colors from the no hitter, BUT THEN HE HAS TO WALK SOSA!!!! >>:D Jees.. lol.... well he still got the "W"  :& :& :&

It is like there was an angle in the infield (instead of the out field) which by the way the cubs dont got....  :[ :"

P.S. I hate when they say you have to like one not both.... cant we all just get  along.....  (O+O) :{:  !@#$ >:((  :^ :%# :OO :'(( >>:D

i dont think that's legal...is it homer lol

Homer

Quote from: bobby on April 19, 2007, 07:43:09 PM
Quote from: soxr1 on April 19, 2007, 07:31:38 PM
Coming from the City of the one and only, "chicago" I was totally smelly stuffin my pants in about 12 different colors from the no hitter, BUT THEN HE HAS TO WALK SOSA!!!! >>:D Jees.. lol.... well he still got the "W"  :& :& :&

i dont think that's legal...is it homer lol

No. I guess it isn't.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview