PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 09:56:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

As a Mets fan it kills me to agree that Utley is the best 2nd baseman in the NL (but it is true) I think Prince Fielder is going to walk away with the MVP though, if it's not Holliday from the Rockies.

Oh and go Tommy Glavine!! 300

Hesh

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on August 06, 2007, 01:29:51 PM
As a Mets fan it kills me to agree that Utley is the best 2nd baseman in the NL (but it is true) I think Prince Fielder is going to walk away with the MVP though, if it's not Holliday from the Rockies.

I wouldn't count on Fielder running away with the MVP. A lot of the writers won't vote for a guy who's team doesn't win. so as a fellow Met fan let's hope they win and Reyes gets red-hot again!

bobby

Quote from: Family Guy on August 06, 2007, 04:28:36 PM

I wouldn't count on Fielder running away with the MVP. A lot of the writers won't vote for a guy who's team doesn't win. so as a fellow Met fan let's hope they win and Reyes gets red-hot again!
um....the brew crew are in 1st ::)

Hesh

Quote from: bobby on August 06, 2007, 05:27:38 PM
Quote from: Family Guy on August 06, 2007, 04:28:36 PM

um....the brew crew are in 1st ::)
um..i realize that. but 2 months to go and don't think they will even take their division

bobby

i still got the cards taking the central....cubs arent gonna get anywhere and the brewers are just...meh lol

bobby

756******************************************************* <:>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

jrzydvl

bobby

rangers 30 orioles 3...ouch...MLB record...no runs have been scored like that in 110 years :&

Monkey

Quote from: bobby on August 22, 2007, 06:19:13 PM
rangers 30 orioles 3...ouch...MLB record...no runs have been scored like that in 110 years :&
:o Woah. Kinda reminds me of when the Red Sox pounded the Marlins in 2003(?)

Red Sox are losing 2-1 to Tampa Bay right now  :ll

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bobby on August 22, 2007, 06:19:13 PM

:$% ut oh, rangers just passed em again in the 2nd game of the double header, 5-3, 4th inning.  Of all days for that to happened, Dave Trembley was just officially announced to be the O's manager today.  1st time I've EVER been this pissed at my O's, was no sense in them letting that happen  !@#$

Monkey

I'm watching the Red Sox vs Yankees game right now, and A-Rod is such a cheater (in more ways than 1) it's unbelievable  ::) He acted like he tagged Youkilis, yet he was a foot away.  ::)

They need to create some sort of challenge system in baseball like they do in other sports.

Monkey

And now the Yankees pitcher gets thrown out for throwing at Youkilis's head  ::) :))

The Yankees have a lot of money..instead of buying a star player, I suggest they buy some class instead.  :/\

Homer

NY Mets 73 60 .549 -
Philadelphia 71 62 .534 2.0   :/\

sd1619

This could be the Phillies year, if not, at least they are making it exciting until football season starts

Homer

It would be nice but they are just as likely to lose 4 games in a row now. ::)

sd1619

yea, they can't beat the teams that they should beat.....pitts, fla

Monkey

Now the Yankees are cheating vs Tampa Bay.. what  :o0 holes  ::) ::) ::)

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on September 01, 2007, 11:29:17 AM
Now the Yankees are cheating vs Tampa Bay.. what  :o0 holes  ::) ::) ::)

Maybe they can join the forum. :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview