PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 12:12:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

showstopper247

yes congrats to boston for winning last night, but tonights game will be so good because it is a game 7!!!!!!  :^*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2008, 11:29:19 AM
Good luck tonight Monkey!  :<<

You know you would rather play the Rays than the Red Sox in the World Series.  :P 

showstopper247

now that you say that tara, well let  me start from here: i live 10 minutes from philly so im sick of all the talk about the phillies because im a braves fan!  tumbsup.gif  so as much as i would likee to see the rays in the series i would feel better if the sox were in it!

Monkey

Thanks... we need alot of it right now.  :)))

They better not go down tamely like this after fighting so hard the other night.  >:D

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on October 19, 2008, 07:35:22 PM
Thanks... we need alot of it right now.  :)))

They better not go down tamely like this after fighting so hard the other night.  >:D

I sure hope they don't lose this. I don't like the Rays.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2008, 07:46:29 PM
I sure hope they don't lose this. I don't like the Rays.
I don't either. I think alot of them are overhyped.  :)))

And as I say that, they make yet another error..LMFAO.

I have no clue what that manager is thinking though keeping that pitcher out there for this inning, he's almost near 120 pitches.  :-\
Oops... nevermind. He's taking him out now.

Monkey

My nails are gonna be gone by the time this game ends.  >:D

Monkey

>:D >:D >:D

Alot of these Rays fans disgust me. They had like 10 fans last year, but now they have thousands this year when they're actually doing well. And the sad part is, alot of those fans will jump off the bandwagon as quickly as they jumped on once the Rays quit doing so well.  ::)

Now the Red Sox season depends on the bottom of their lineup. LOL. I'm scared already.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on October 19, 2008, 08:25:15 PM
>:D >:D >:D

Alot of these Rays fans disgust me. They had like 10 fans last year, but now they have thousands this year when they're actually doing well. And the sad part is, alot of those fans will jump off the bandwagon as quickly as they jumped on once the Rays quit doing so well.  ::)

Now the Red Sox season depends on the bottom of their lineup. LOL. I'm scared already.  :)))

Did I see Vince Vaughn in the crowd with a Rays hat? Isn't he in the wrong town?

Monkey

I thought I saw him too. ::)

Oh well.. I'm fully confident that the Phillies will take out the trash beat the Rays. Enjoy these fans while you have them for the next 7 days, Rays players.   [/bitterness]

showstopper247

whooo congrats to the rays on a hard fought win! now take out the real trash (the phillies) :^*

Tara

:(( :(( :((

Now I'm for the Phillies.  :^*

Homer

Quote from: showstopper247 on October 20, 2008, 03:24:05 AM
whooo congrats to the rays on a hard fought win! now take out the real trash (the phillies) :^*

I'm so sure you are a Rays fan.  ::)

showstopper247

congrats to the rays i hope you go all the way!  :D

Tara

We need a poll for who will win the World Series.  :^*

CindyLouWho

Tara

He made a trick poll.  :))  I think he did that on accident. :)))

CindyLouWho

I just seen it & voted.  That is so funny (& sneaky!) how he did it   :ooo :))  Leave it to Homer!!   :)))

Homer

It's always nice to play the Mutts  giggle2.gif

Break out the brooms!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview