PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 12:53:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First class solitare

Started by clayton1966,

Previous topic - Next topic

clayton1966

I'm trying to catch up on old badges.  I've almost caught up on all of them  But I've found one 2003 that just scares the bejesus out of me :o.  How in the heck do you win THREE IN A ROW on first class solitaire? I've got the "helper" program. ( matter of fact I'm a member of the $150 club.  O0) But I've watched it play and sometimes it's not to smart in the way it plays the foundations piles.  So what is the trick to getting 3 in a row?

bobby

the best way is to let the auto win 2 in a row then play the 3rd on your own,that is probably your best shot

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: clayton1966 on April 08, 2006, 08:15:03 AM
I'm trying to catch up on old badges.  I've almost caught up on all of them  But I've found one 2003 that just scares the bejesus out of me :o.  How in the heck do you win THREE IN A ROW on first class solitaire? I've got the "helper" program. ( matter of fact I'm a member of the $150 club.  O0) But I've watched it play and sometimes it's not to smart in the way it plays the foundations piles.  So what is the trick to getting 3 in a row?

You also might want to try playing this challenge by hand. After you win a game, if you see you're going to lose the next game, just exit the room by pressing your red X. Go to another room and you'll get a new game. You won't lose progress if you do it that way.

Tara

This is a quote from Hippo from the First Class Solitare Thread

If you're trying to use it to win 3 games in a row, you have a much better shot at playing the game by hand. What's the difference? Well for one, if you win a game and you start to lose the 2nd game, you can press that red "x" in the upper right corner to leave the game. This will allow you to open up a new game and not lose progress. The second thing is that you increase what little odds you might have at winning the game since the auto's main objective is to get thru the ranks. The odds (which has already been discuss elsewhere on PogoCheats.net) of winning is pretty low auto or no auto. No one will win 50% of their games. It's hard to find anyone who wins 40% of their games (as I do). While you might not get the "3 wins" in a row you may be looking for, enjoy the progress you're making in the ranks since you don't have to win to move up!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 08:20:10 AM
This is a quote from Hippo from the First Class Solitare Thread

If you're trying to use it to win 3 games in a row, you have a much better shot at playing the game by hand. What's the difference? Well for one, if you win a game and you start to lose the 2nd game, you can press that red "x" in the upper right corner to leave the game. This will allow you to open up a new game and not lose progress. The second thing is that you increase what little odds you might have at winning the game since the auto's main objective is to get thru the ranks. The odds (which has already been discuss elsewhere on PogoCheats.net) of winning is pretty low auto or no auto. No one will win 50% of their games. It's hard to find anyone who wins 40% of their games (as I do). While you might not get the "3 wins" in a row you may be looking for, enjoy the progress you're making in the ranks since you don't have to win to move up!

Yikes, I'm being quoted from elsewhere! 2nd time that happened in the last two days (that I at least know about)... first Homer and now you!  ???

clayton1966

Thanks Hippo.  I KNEW that there had to be a trick to it.  Leave the room if I'm gonna lose and it doesn't reset.  I get it now.  Not so scary now. Sure hope it works.  I'll find out wensday when I can get a new personal badge again.  I'm on way to 400 badges and this will help a lot. They only other badges I have left to get are jungle gin (bout 5 of those I think) and a BUNCH of award badges.  But the award badges I can get anytime.  They just take forever. ty again SaintHippo. especially for the fast responce.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 08, 2006, 08:23:03 AM

Yikes, I'm being quoted from elsewhere! 2nd time that happened in the last two days (that I at least know about)... first Homer and now you!  ???

You must of been typing while I was copying and pasting..I knew you just told someone that..and it would be easier that way !!  Maybe we should start a new thread with only your solutions and quotes?  ::) ::)
Easier access  :-\

hades

imagine how hard it would be if you couldnt switch rooms and not lose progress?  ???

nanners

*makes notes* hit red x change rooms.. by jove i think i got it. r1.gif

nightperson

Quote from: nanners on April 08, 2006, 09:31:16 AM
*makes notes* hit red x change rooms.. by jove i think i got it. r1.gif

by jo  i think you have it :)) :)) i think that is right  :))

nanners

nightperson

Quote from: nanners on April 08, 2006, 11:37:15 AM
Nanners stand corrected...LMAO!!..

are would that be jowl like the bacon which ever :)) :)) :))

Helen

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview