PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:18:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland memories...

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Ok somthing funky happened this morning, i was playing around seeing if i could get alot of cookies in one round....i tryed just making two matches at a time and was going really fast....was up to about 266 cookies got almost to the end and kinda froze...when it stoped i took a chance and reloaded the room.....before the rabit went into the hole..... and got 2000 cookies! Now im trying to figure out what i did....cant get it to do it again..... :(

bubblegum

holly222

Ok, im doing two at a time and when i get a match all i quicky click on a new two matchs and the bunny is going backwards.....LOL

What is the norm amount of cookies to get in one round so that i will know if I found somthing or not?

bobby

SI

You're luckier than I am, Holly.  If I click too quickly, I get "Cripes!"ed out of the room.  At a good (aka not getting booted) clip, I get between 240-260 cookies per game.

ClingFree

I must be horrible at making matches because I was getting 190-200 at a good pace =\

holly222

every now and then i get the cripes, but i checked and it still gives me the cookies for the round that messes up to, and it only takes a few secs to get into room, so i keep doin it..... on average im about 400 _450 cookies around..... but still cant figure out what in the world i did this morning....lol

scorpios

I am so happy I am done with this game.  I have to say this was an easy game to play and get the badges for.

BadgeLover

QuoteI am so happy I am done with this game.  I have to say this was an easy game to play and get the badges for.

ya i agree,i was done in 1 week useing the auto,now that i brought a pem album.worked on should say my auto worked for the rabbit cookies :)

zzigzzag

I finished this game in a week  by HAND...love the game  hope they add more ranks!..was fastr and easy!

scorpios

I have to agree with you zz.  I also hope they add more ranks to this game.
BTW, I love your pic, I love my computer too.  :))

tokiesgalore

Now Wonderland WOULD be a great game to add more ranks too!! Finished it in a week as well.

zzigzzag

zzigzzag

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview