PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:42:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

Quote from: scarface on November 02, 2006, 02:24:32 PM
Hello all. I've been checking out this site, (and one other), for awhile and you guys take the cake. So i joined. lol
Everyone seems so friendly and speedy with help issues, sharing token links, my fav, and all around supportive. Hopefully I'll have as much to add to the site as i get from it. Thanks for having me.
Oh yeah. Spending some time reading old posts I didn't have access to before. Knowledge is key.

Welcome!!

QQ35

i am new at this , figured out cheats, lmao  :)), but dont know how to pm or am or what ever it is and still cant find my badges to do on here?  !@#$ :OO :'(( i know im a pain

TY
QQ

Homer

Quote from: QQ35 on November 03, 2006, 07:48:53 AM
i am new at this , figured out cheats, lmao  :)), but dont know how to pm or am or what ever it is and still cant find my badges to do on here?  !@#$ :OO :'(( i know im a pain

TY
QQ

You already have our rank 1 badge you get additional badges by posting more. Many members use the game section to help get their post counts up. The only thing we ask is that if you play in the game section that you play in the spirit that they are intended. When playing in the game section after making your post wait for another member to come along and post after you. Once that has hapenned it is ok to go back to that topic and post again. I think you'll find people more than willing to play with you in there.

For more info on PM's check out the link below.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=help;page=pm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

asdfhads

Hey, I'm Zach. I'm probably smarter, more athletic, and cooler than most of you (joking), but that's still OK. I'm really good at baseball. My favorite games are World Class Solitaire, Tripeaks Solitaire, Vaults Of Atlantis Slots, Lost Temple Poker, and It's Outta Here 2.

Homer

Hi Zach welcome to the forum. I removed your pogo name from your signature. We don't allow posting of pogo names or email addresses in public. If you need to give someone your email or pogo info you can do so via PM.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on November 04, 2006, 05:45:23 PM
Hi Zach welcome to the forum. I removed your pogo name from your signature. We don't allow posting of pogo names or email addresses in public. If you need to give someone your email or pogo info you can do so via PM.
OOpz runnin to go fix my response... I did a response to his name b4 I came here to see this welcome... goin back to fix it...

Ok... now I can say welcome to ev1.... enjoy your stay and if I can make you a sig or tag.... Holler! lol

asdfhads

nightperson

justahumping

proudbadgeho

Hello everyone   ""

My name is Maria. Been a member of pogo since 1999. I miss the "good old days!" I joined club pogo soon after it came out. I have every weekly challenge and all current premium challenge albums completed. I am focusing on old (and some new) games rank wise.

I've been with my boyfriend since 1999. I even made a mini for him on my account since he didn't want his own LOL  We play on there a great deal. I'm on there a lot during any time of day. I have Cerebral Palsy (from birth)

So besides taking care of the house and exercising, I keep myself "busy" on Pogo and in Paint Shop Pro :))) I'm also going for my Bachelors degree in Psychology

Not quite sure how much to ramble lol I'm an open book Whenever I'm able to use PM's, if you'd like to chat, or want to add my pogo name to your list, I'll share that info there. Not sure when that will be available to me though ;)

justahumping

nightperson

Welcome badge,jump in anytime i have to been  a long time member, you can pm at 25 post again welcome to the forum

sheila

Hello Badge <) I'm sheila it nice to meet you. :;'

sissygirl

A friend of mine told me about this site and thought it would be cool to join. This place looks like fun.

Tara

Luna

Welcome everyone to the forum. Lots of fun and frinedly ppl here :/\

sportsguru

I suppose this is where i come to say Hello? Hello to all... been looking around and thought i'd register and have some fun and learn new things here. !@! :-]

Luna

Quote from: SportsGuru on November 19, 2006, 08:19:25 PM
I suppose this is where i come to say Hello? Hello to all... been looking around and thought i'd register and have some fun and learn new things here. !@! :-]

Hi SportsGuru  :/\ Welcome to the forum  <..>

sportsguru

ty for rolling out that red carpet welcoming Luna   <..>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview