Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

hades

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

zeboo

Tara

Gecko

Welcome to the forum  Allicia  and every one else iv'e neglected   :)  :)  :)

pugsly™

hey all you should know me by now lol i didn't see this topic till now well my hubby works overnights i mostly up then and sleeping when he is anywho we are in florida you know well popular for getting a you know what job to our cities from those sex beasts hurricanies thats what hubby calls them anyway 

Gecko

(hugsss)))))  and welcome to the forum Tami      u'll have fun reading and posting on here    :) :-*  :-*   do u pogobowl  >:D  or bingo  :))  >:D  >:D

Shady Lady

girl_somebody

hello all, stumbled across this site and think it could prove useful to me  8) But I'm wondering, what are the chances of getting caught with using these? I've haven't really gone through many of the cheats offered yet, but have been reading... Do any of you know anyone thats gotten caught or had their membership taken away? Thats the only thing im worried about...  :(

hades

theres a few threads on it if you search.and welcome to the forum

girl_somebody

thanks, but you probably could've answered my question in the same amount of time that it took you to write what you just wrote....  :-X

Gecko

Hi and welcome to the forum   yes you can get caught using auto,s  they pogo don't seem to worry to much . the chances of losing Ur a/c due to auto usage is very slim compared  to people  who cuss and cause problems in chats  . one thing should be made clear  if your using an auto and win a jackpot  they pogo will audit Ur a/c  to see if u was cheating  as in playing games way to fast  and  for more hours than normally anyone could ,   if your only after badges  and not worried about winning a j/p then Ur pretty safe with auto use   just keep Ur gob shut in chat and don't talk about cheats and autos  and u'll be right on .

Julez

Hello All!

I've been a customer for a few months now and finally got off my arse to join the board.  Very cool setup!  I chose the name "Spoonz" since I was a cook in the USCG and it seems appropriate since I still enjoy cooking.  Thanks for letting me crash!

krispy

Quote from: Spoonz on May 23, 2006, 08:32:08 PM
Hello All!

I've been a customer for a few months now and finally got off my arse to join the board.  Very cool setup!  I chose the name "Spoonz" since I was a cook in the USCG and it seems appropriate since I still enjoy cooking.  Thanks for letting me crash!

welcome to the forum.

Gecko

please remove this post when u see it  ty .

Ashley

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 24, 2006, 01:05:35 AM
welcome to the forum Ashley    u'll have fun here  ((((HUGSS)))))   

G'day Gecko, thank you and I am sure I will have lots of fun here  ;::

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview