Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

EyeCu

EyeCu

Gecko

welcome all the guests that signed up  and welcome   anyone i missed 
u'll have fun on here and learn things you never realy knew about    :))) 
~!~     

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 12, 2006, 02:45:54 AM
mmmhmmm *spanks yew hard* very very hard

Spank me baby spank me.  Make me,,,,, uh,,, well,,,,,, n/m

EyeCu

Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 02:31:49 AM

hahahaha freak ;)

hades

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 19, 2006, 09:31:49 AM
Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 02:31:49 AM

hahahaha freak ;)

you say that like it is something bad?   come here and I will show you how.... un....uh... play pogo. yeppers, thats it. play pogo

EyeCu

haha you're just too bad for your own good. :P *if that made any sense at all*

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 19, 2006, 07:08:57 PM

Now you are talking like you know me and that is scary  lmao ... Yes, I understood every bit of that too. Oh yes, one ? for you, is that a picture of you in your post?  well 2 ?'s, do you really in Florida?

kgansor

EyeCu

Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 11:05:53 PM

Now you are talking like you know me and that is scary  lmao ... Yes, I understood every bit of that too. Oh yes, one ? for you, is that a picture of you in your post?  well 2 ?'s, do you really in Florida?

Whatever picture you see on my display will be of me and me alone. No sense of using somebody elses picture when I look this cute, don't ya agree? HAHA and... uh huh I'm in Florida ;)

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 19, 2006, 11:11:36 PM

Whatever picture you see on my display will be of me and me alone. No sense of using somebody elses picture when I look this cute, don't ya agree? HAHA and... uh huh I'm in Florida ;)

Damnnnn girl, you want to visit Arkasas?  Yes you are just to cute for your own good.  I can not say what that picture does for me, but it is good!

EyeCu

Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 11:14:26 PM

Damnnnn girl, you want to visit Arkasas?  Yes you are just to cute for your own good.  I can not say what that picture does for me, but it is good!

You sending me the ticket? LOL hmm what does that picture do for you exactly? *wonders*

kgansor

Quote from: EyeCu on July 19, 2006, 11:16:13 PM

You sending me the ticket? LOL hmm what does that picture do for you exactly? *wonders*

wooo calm it down now children  :))

justahumping

Ticket heck, I have a friend that owns a jet

EyeCu

Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 11:34:32 PM

You saying you're sending a jet for me? lol

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 19, 2006, 11:38:30 PM
Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 11:34:32 PM

You saying you're sending a jet for me? lol

If you was not so much younger than I am, yes I would,  as a matter of fact, I have two friends that owns their own jets. Not saying that I am in their money class

EyeCu

hahaha. Well thanks, I'm flattered. I would've had to turn it down anyway, myham would probably get a little mad at me *winks*lix*smooch* hehe ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview