This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

I hate to spam the forum to PM someone, so I'll try to have constructive posts.

Tara has a GREAT avatar.  :pp (No worries Homer, I see she is yours  :/\ )

Thanks for the welcomes...

Tara

Quote from: Bad_i_BILL on August 12, 2006, 07:06:33 PM
I hate to spam the forum to PM someone, so I'll try to have constructive posts.

Tara has a GREAT avatar.  :pp (No worries Homer, I see she is yours  :/\ )

Thanks for the welcomes...

Hell, everyone else does. Go to Homer Laugh House and laugh or go to Off Topics, there are all kinds of places to post something.

thompson

peaches1977

Hello
i've lurked around here for a long time but starting to get into the groove of this site.
is this the part where i stand and say my name and im addicted to pogo/badges/pogocheats?  :-\
not sure if u have a '12 stop auto-programme' for that... do u??  HAHA~!!!!!

wattsmyname

Quote from: peaches1977 on August 12, 2006, 08:11:20 PM
Hello
i've lurked around here for a long time but starting to get into the groove of this site.
is this the part where i stand and say my name and im addicted to pogo/badges/pogocheats?  :-\

Welcome peaches1977 No 12 step program here we are all addicts... :)) :))

bobby

nightperson

Quote from: wattsmyname on August 12, 2006, 08:32:47 PM
Hello

no we are just plain ppl on here,,,ya right,,, ok ok were addicts on all 3 pc,games,badges so sue me :)))

wattsmyname

Quote from: nightperson on August 12, 2006, 09:25:20 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on August 12, 2006, 08:32:47 PM
Hello

no we are just plain ppl on here,,,ya right,,, ok ok were addicts on all 3 pc,games,badges so sue me :)))

And we love it!!

zzigzzag

Ilovemyweims

//

well im not a newbie to badge help or pogo but i am to posting!!  looks like a fun place with a great group of people!!  Now if i could figure out how to make my post pretty id be all set!!

Homer

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 17, 2006, 04:23:16 PM
//

well im not a newbie to badge help or pogo but i am to posting!!  looks like a fun place with a great group of people!!  Now if i could figure out how to make my post pretty id be all set!!

The smileys are a start. if you are looking for a customized avatar or siggy hop over to the Picture Gallery section and I'm sure one of the girls would be happy to help you with something.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julez

Welcome peaches!  Now gimme a peice of peach pie!

crazy_

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Spoonz on August 17, 2006, 05:59:43 PM
Welcome peaches!  Now gimme a peice of peach pie!

oy with the pie!   (to stay on topic) welcome new peoples! have fun....stretch your fingers and say hello!!  O0

Kelly

gator8_24

Well, I am finally getting this far down the forum-new here, about a week? Times flies by when having fun!  Guess it's time I did an avatar and sig.  I don't feel so bad using 'programs' now- :)) 

foxx

Quote from: gator8 on August 23, 2006, 03:49:33 PM
Well, I am finally getting this far down the forum-new here, about a week? Times flies by when having fun!  Guess it's time I did an avatar and sig.  I don't feel so bad using 'programs' now- :)) 

Welcome to the Nuthouse, Gator8!

Happy Cheating! 

(Trust me...someday, you won't even know how to play the games by hand anymore!)

Tara

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on August 24, 2006, 08:12:46 PM

cutie smiley sign tara!!!

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview