Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

ventasia

Thank you. It looks like a lot of fun happens here. Cute emotes too. I have been on some forums where they use generic emotes...these are cute. O0

wattsmyname

Quote from: ventasia on October 09, 2006, 09:54:57 AM
I just wanted to come and say hello.  I just registered..I love this site.  :D

Welcome and Enjoy your stay  :/\

Zatanna

Hello!  I am new and wanted to say hi.  I bought other cheat programs in the past and am glad to find more!  Thanks!

Monkey

Quote from: Zatanna on October 09, 2006, 06:36:10 PM
Hello!  I am new and wanted to say hi.  I bought other cheat programs in the past and am glad to find more!  Thanks!

Welcome.  :/\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wattsmyname

Quote from: Zatanna on October 09, 2006, 06:36:10 PM

Welcome to Pogo Cheats Forum  :/\

Luna

Crone

Despite the fact that I stated, quite firmly, numerous times, "I'll NEVER buy an auto.", I now own 4, with which I am greatly pleased. I had some registration difficulty with one of them, and was pleasantly surprised that - even on a Saturday - someone came to my rescue.

I have been lurking here for almost a year. So a few days ago, I joined. I may not post very often, but I wanted to say a universal "thank you" for all the helpful tips I have read.

wattsmyname

Quote from: Crone on October 10, 2006, 11:02:50 AM
Despite the fact that I stated, quite firmly, numerous times, "I'll NEVER buy an auto.", I now own 4, with which I am greatly pleased. I had some registration difficulty with one of them, and was pleasantly surprised that - even on a Saturday - someone came to my rescue.

I have been lurking here for almost a year. So a few days ago, I joined. I may not post very often, but I wanted to say a universal "thank you" for all the helpful tips I have read.

Welcome to the Forum  :/\

Glad you got your autos up and running  O0

nightperson

BAMBI

Hi everyone,Im new here, I hope i put this in the right spot, if not forgive me please,  :-\ looking for where to ask questions on auto again sorry if in wrong place

bambi

Homer

Quote from: BAMBI on October 18, 2006, 11:31:24 AM
Hi everyone,Im new here, I hope i put this in the right spot, if not forgive me please,  :-\ looking for where to ask questions on auto again sorry if in wrong place

bambi

Welcome but beware of the hunters in the forum.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

welcome to the forum new members,  get a cup of coffee, take your shoes off and sit a spell, be sure to enjoy the games and Homers laugh house

zeboo

Welcome to the forum enjoy the games and all the great info here and if you need a question answered they are pretty good at a speedy response and don't worry if you think you post in the wrong place Homer will move it  :))

nightperson

wattsmyname

BAMBI

Quote from: Homer on October 18, 2006, 01:47:05 PM
Quote from: BAMBI on October 18, 2006, 11:31:24 AM

bambi

Welcome but beware of the hunters in the forum.  :)))

hunters, ok what they hunting for

thanks all for the warm welcome  +-+

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview