Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

persistence

:/\ Hi everyone...I haven't been here in ages cause of puter problems.....glad to be back and meet all the new ppl and catch up on things. :!!

TmT

Quote from: persistence on September 19, 2007, 10:14:04 PM
:/\ Hi everyone...I haven't been here in ages cause of puter problems.....glad to be back and meet all the new ppl and catch up on things. :!!
Oh my, the gossip column would have been an excellent source to use to play catch up... lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

persistence

Thank you for the welcome back,but I do have a few questions....when I was here ages ago I had put myself on invisable and now can't find a way to get back to my profile to change that....also wanted to put a siggy thingy and the thing that goes on the side of the post but can't get to my profile. It is not showing up at the top where it was before. Homer is this something that you have to fix for me or what? Please help me someone...I don't like not knowing how to do something.....lol

Monkey

Nevermind  <:>

persistence

I have looked thru the "help" and the "search" and still do not see the button for my profile. It is my understanding that it is suppose to be located on the main page next to where the...HOME/HELP/SEARCH/CALENDER/and the LOG-IN or LOG-OUT buttons are...but like I said...I don't have a profile button! I don't have a button to be able to get to my message box...that isn't showing up either. I know that you have to have 25 post to be able to pm someone...well I have 134 and can't get to my box to do that. Do I have to start my process all over again? HELP HELP HELP

persistence

:D :D Thank you so much to the person that got my profile and other buttons back for me....doing the  <..>.

TmT

:## Waitin for the next introduction... waitin so long I had jus one too many coffees..lmao 3months waitin...

gin

this is for you  TmT   I have been a member of this forum since Jan. 7 2005..but never introduced myself.. knew i would have a reason to someday    that reason is you!!  so u can drink less coffee for a few moments now.   lmao    :oo   :D     VV

SpunkyGirl

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope you all have a great day, tomorrow.

rank king

Hello everyone.  My wife and I love the site.  There is such a sense of camaraderie here that made us want to join this community.

Recently joined the game site...shortly thereafter tried out the bowling program for a badge and shortly after that bought the 150.   We look forward to becoming steady members of this community.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Welcome! Any questions just don't ask Mayhem. He only looks like he knows what he is doing. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 04, 2007, 02:34:52 PM
(O+O)

You know, Homer does have more posts than you. Just an observation.   :!#

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview