PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 06:48:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aprils Puzzle

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I forgot the new puzzle came out tonight.... O0

nightperson

so did i will sart on that tomorrow doing my lost token game for the ranks and doing a friends book badge

~Ãutolovér~

This months Jigsaw Badge is out!  e5.gif> Lets get cracking  e4.gif>  ee4.gif

Tara

bubblegum

these stories for jigsaw seem to be rather....well odd the last few months.  Don't know if its just me or not.  Seems like they have run out of creativity.

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on April 01, 2006, 07:04:07 AM
these stories for jigsaw seem to be rather....well odd the last few months.  Don't know if its just me or not.  Seems like they have run out of creativity.

You mean you actually take the time to read them?? I just pass them up. Maybe I should read the next one to see if it's odd or not.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 07:12:55 PM
I forgot the new puzzle came out tonight.... O0

Thanks for the reminder.  O0

Helen

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on April 01, 2006, 02:32:48 AM
This months Jigsaw Badge is out!  e5.gif> Lets get cracking  e4.gif>  ee4.gif

All done!!  e4.gif>

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 01, 2006, 08:12:25 AM

You mean you actually take the time to read them?? I just pass them up. Maybe I should read the next one to see if it's odd or not.

I think I read the very 1st one but haven't since then

bubblegum

yea I read them.  After the auto finishes the puzzle I go back and read them just to see what pogo comes up with.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 09:24:40 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 01, 2006, 08:12:25 AM

I think I read the very 1st one but haven't since then

I think I read the 1st one too. When I found out it didn't have anything to do with getting the badge I quit.

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on April 01, 2006, 09:25:41 AM
yea I read them.  After the auto finishes the puzzle I go back and read them just to see what pogo comes up with.

:)) :)) :))

Lynne

>:(  i am soooo far behind in jigsaw that its crazy... im prolly like 8 mos behind gonna take me forever to catch up :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview