PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:31:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump has been released!

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

April Fool's!

But tomorrow's my birthday for the big 1-8, woo! that's not April Fool's...

sorry to get you guys' hopes up  :P

nightperson

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 01, 2006, 08:27:31 PM
April Fool's!

well happy b-day april fools j/k :)) here is an egg for ya and it is not hard boiled e4.gif> :))

hades

Shady Lady

SaintHiρρo

Tara

Yay...Its good to see Hillary back and as much as I hate to say it Pickles to  :x   Welcome back Hippo!!

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 09:34:15 PM
Yay...Its good to see Hillary back and as much as I hate to say it Pickles to  :x   Welcome back Hippo!!

Chit.  He could have Pickles wallpaper, pickles avatars and pickles font (not sure how that would work, but you get my point)....

...and we would still be happy to see him!

*betcha didn't know we liked ya so much...

nanners

I didn't realize how much we missed 'dem bones' till they were gone..
welcome back..
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR!

SaintHiρρo

In my best Sally Fields impression: "I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"

Glad to be back!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 02, 2006, 08:08:45 AM
In my best Sally Fields impression: "I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"

Glad to be back!

Finally!  Something to stare at besides that crazy, crack-induced avatar of Tara's! 

And ummm?? I missed this thread yesterday somehow, so when I saw the subject heading "Shuffle Bump has been released!" under recent posts on the main page?  Welllllll.... Let's just say I was fooled... THE DAY AFTER APRIL FOOLS DAYS!   :o

God.

Always a day late and a dollar short over here in Libraville.

Welcome back, Hippo.  We almost didn't survive without you.  :-*

Lib

nightperson

slidecage2222

is it just me  or   is   APril  fools day   nothing anymore, then again maybe cause  im not around little children anymore....    BEFORE you take that as a personal hit     what i mean is  younger children seemed to do alot more  jokes  even when i was little  

middle school there were some

high school   little

after high school and into the workforce   you dont see that many people  screaming APRIL FOOLS  

is it  that many people just dont pull tricks on that many anymore  or is it just  the people i  hang around with are getting older  ... i never knew  it was april fools day  yesterday till around   10 pm  last night     sad    :'(

but back to shuffle    ,,, i been hearing these last few days  good chance it will come out this week  ... they got around 90% of all the bugs  ready  and are giong into  FInal testing mode before releaseing it    hopefully tuesday  if not    then next week for sure

still hearing album book shoudl be out in the next 2-4 weeks

nightperson

well since it was on a saturday hubby dont go to work on saturday and without th rest of the guys not there it was hard but if it was on a mnoday we have fun with the boss  :)) :))

Nymphy

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 01, 2006, 08:27:31 PM
April Fool's!

The big 18?
Im like bigger then that :(

zzigzzag

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview