PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 11:26:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker - General Info & Ranks

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

Spawn O Satan

my biggest win was 1265 so far.

what was pogo thinking.... making us go all the way to rank 22 before dishing out a single badge. pure insanity

RC

That can't be right, unless it's different for everyone. The game has 5 badges, and they are given by the number of hands you play.. if you don't get 7,920 hands (amount needed to the first badge) until rank 22, the game would have to have a whole heckuva lot of ranks to get up to the necessary 170,000 hands needed for the 5th badge.

holly222

You get your first badge at rank 10...... total of 7,920 hands played.....

SI

Quote from: holly222 on March 29, 2006, 09:46:32 PM
You get your first badge at rank 10...... total of 7,920 hands played.....

I can't validate it, but people in the 30s room I was in were saying that if you don't bet max, you don't get full credit towards rank per game.  I was always betting max, so I can't say for sure.  But there were a LOT of people venting in that room ???

Oh, and has anyone else had random players profiles pop-up out of the blue?  I've had that happen a few times.  Weirdest thing, too... it would always be the person chatting at the moment I would come out of a jackpot spin.  Lol probably just a side-effect from Pogo rushing the game out :))

Jewel

If you don't care about tokens, you can bet 1 and click enter over and over or stick something in your enter key to hold it down to get credit for hands played, but it makes the tokens go way down.

nightperson

does that get your ranks faster was just wondering ty for info e4.gif>

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on March 30, 2006, 04:39:58 AM
does that get your ranks faster was just wondering ty for info e4.gif>

Yea ...theres  glitch in it...I don't know how fast you will rank up...but the auto works good and pretty fast too   e5.gif>

bubblegum

Tara

harley89

Just wondering. I played for a couple of hours by hand yesterday and won over 20,000 tokens Anybody else  getting high amounts in this game?  Or maybe Pogo hasnt put token limits on it yet 

wildcat

i won a lot of hands today. but pogo doesnt count it right. i won 345 token, and to my account pogo added only 25 token. wonder where the rest goes to >:(

Tara

Quote from: wildcat on March 30, 2006, 05:50:19 AM
i won a lot of hands today. but pogo doesnt count it right. i won 345 token, and to my account pogo added only 25 token. wonder where the rest goes to >:(

To my account...I put a transfer in... :)) :))   I'm just kidding...I heard other people say in the "other" threads of this subject ( unless of course we hijacked them all) that they would leave the room and come back and there tokens would be there

hades

that games has a lot of bugs...yet pogo rushed it out  :-\

mog

just made rank 2 after 720  hands. biggest win 1502. 56k tokens. already bored. off to texas holdem  :-\

i don't really understand the mechanics. you play 21 hands and there are only 54 cards total. if you don't hold anything, where do the extra cards come from?

nightperson

if you keeps some cards they are the ones left over say when you hold any now if dont hold any really dont know O0

Helen

Quote from: mog on March 30, 2006, 09:46:42 AM
just made rank 2 after 720  hands. biggest win 1502. 56k tokens. already bored. off to texas holdem  :-\

i don't really understand the mechanics. you play 21 hands and there are only 54 cards total. if you don't hold anything, where do the extra cards come from?

You're playing with 21 decks, one for each hand.

mog

umm ok thanx. so you are playing 21 hands over 21*54 cards. it's tough to win regularly.

Helen

Quote from: mog on March 30, 2006, 10:56:20 AM
umm ok thanx. so you are playing 21 hands over 21*54 cards. it's tough to win regularly.

When you stop to think that if you're drawing for 3 cards out of the remaining 48, yes it's hard to win.
I don't think the deck has 54 cards though. It would be the normal 52 and the 1 wild card.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview