PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 01:27:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grrrr ....

Started by Sonnenschein,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonnenschein

I agree .... I mean they have all kinds of rooms, why not tourney rooms ....

ee2.1.gif

Runner

That would be great, problem is they would charge for it.

Anyways the leagues would not like that at all, no way to recruit.

And we all know they are not supposed to go to another leagues room (pogo rule) and it's a cases rule too if the league has the room locked.

(I still think cases is a joke)

Runner

Here is what I get when I try to log into pogo:

The following error has occurred:
Web Page Error
Explanation:
The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later.

:o

Sonnenschein

LOL I love the explanation how to fix the problem .. hehe

ee2.gif

nightperson

if i can remember right where your name is use to be s/n and if not then the signin but know is show sign are register that is different

Bree

Welcome to the forum, Sonnenschein!!!  :)

Sonnenschein

Thank you very much Bree

skygirl

Today in "Shuffle Dump You Out of the Room" was the first time in three years I have ever encountered rude league behavior. I used to participate in Lottso League play until the chain letters I kept getting from other league members drove me nuts.

Only one time was I asked to leave a room, and it was a polite request, not a demand. I was in a Fortune Bingo Tourney room and it was full of Tourney members. When the room maxes out your chances of getting a bingo go down and you know for sure they aren't gonna share. It was a very nice request, so I honored it.

But the rooms in Shuffle Bump were awful. I just turned off chat and played my game...

nightperson

i was in a room for bout 20 minutes and i can say omg first time i have seen so many ppl fighting cause tourney was form so fast in there i just left and went to another game but i dont know what happen i came in on the tail end who did what so i left

Bree

Quote from: Sonnenschein on April 04, 2006, 06:41:57 PM
Thank you very much Bree

You are very welcome Sonnenschein!!!  :)

Bree

I played in a room just a few minutes ago and they are the leagues are still telling people to get out of the rooms.  So sad..... ::)

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 04, 2006, 08:33:48 PM
I played in a room just a few minutes ago and they are the leagues are still telling people to get out of the rooms.  So sad..... ::)

That is sooooo not right.....

SI

Quote from: Bree on April 04, 2006, 08:33:48 PM

When they start to get belligerent, I've found that a nice "I'm sorry, who died & left you G-d?" or "bite me, ladder-boy/-girl" works... :oo  They'll either ignore me (win), or say something "nasty" enough to warrant reporting them (win).  Like I said, I only do that when they try to *gulp* hijack the room.

Hey, if they wanna get nasty, I can fling it with the best of 'em :))

hades

BadgeLover

well this is my 3erd post i think,why did they shut down all the rooms for shuffle bump?
and ty bh for makng these autos,i brought the 150 deal.

wattsmyname

Quote from: BadgeLover on April 04, 2006, 10:20:33 PM
well this is my 3erd post i think,why did they shut down all the rooms for shuffle bump?

I don't have a clue why they shut down shuffle bump.  ::)

Good choice on buying the $150.00 Package. You will love it

Kearney

I too am new to this board, and of course reading intently all the posts, so my question is....how the heck do ya take a screen shot?  I'm thinkin maybe I'm more computer illiterate than i thought!!!!!  And how do you send it to Pogo?  Thanks all, love this site and all the info ;D

SexySagittarian

Quote from: BadgeLover on April 04, 2006, 10:20:33 PM

Welcome to the $150 Club!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Kearney on April 05, 2006, 12:17:07 AM
I too am new to this board, and of course reading intently all the posts, so my question is....how the heck do ya take a screen shot?  I'm thinkin maybe I'm more computer illiterate than i thought!!!!!  And how do you send it to Pogo?  Thanks all, love this site and all the info ;D

You may do it one of the two ways I use. One is by pressing "PrtScrn" on your keyboard and pasting it into PaintBrush. Then save as a .jpg or .bmp file and you're good to go. The second way I use is software call "Capture" which may be downloaded from: http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/capture.htm All you do is press one simple icon next to the clock in the bottom right corner and it automatically saves a .bmp picture of the MAIN window on your screen (not the wallpaper, icons on your desktop or anything else you don't want in the image... including "proof" of running an auto!)

Now, last time I sent a "help" question, they had an option to upload images. I believe it still an option but I haven't used it in a while. You may try there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview