Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I couldn't hardly believe it!!

Started by pretzelgirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

pretzelgirl

Thanks everyone for all your congrats.  You are all a great group here and I thoroughly enjoy browsing the forum and occasionally posting.  Have a great Easter everyone.

e5.gif>

nightperson

Quote from: pretzelgirl on April 13, 2006, 05:16:37 PM
Thanks everyone for all your congrats.  You are all a great group here and I thoroughly enjoy browsing the forum and occasionally posting.  Have a great Easter everyone.

e5.gif>

glad you like it here i know i do you have a Happy Easter to

Helen

Quote from: pretzelgirl on April 13, 2006, 05:16:37 PM

e5.gif>

Thanks....Happy Easter to you too!! BTW, congrats!! O0

Cheater4Life

i just got my rank 50 badge in temple poker. i lost over 800,000 tokens and then i had none. it resets your token count to 50 every hand if you are below 50 tokens. i just let it keep running. it is a great game for dumping tokens for sure.....

nightperson

Quote from: Cheater4Life on April 14, 2006, 03:42:31 AM
i just got my rank 50 badge in temple poker. i lost over 800,000 tokens and then i had none. it resets your token count to 50 every hand if you are below 50 tokens. i just let it keep running. it is a great game for dumping tokens for sure.....

wtg wow that is alot but you can get them back in another im on rank 26 long way to go  O0

foxx

wtg!  (and thanks for the tokey dumping tip!)

Helen

WOW, congrats!! I'm a long way off from being done. Good thing I like poker!!

mog

wtg.

i m having internet connection issues at the moment. cant play much pogo at all. right now i m hoping i bought a couple pogo to go games so  could earn tokies even not online.

Tara

WOW wtg on finishing thats awesome...I don't think I am even Rank 2   :(

hades

Tara

hades

all-in36

lost temple it takes years to move from rank to rank  :x

sadlyiamnameless

stewieG

Country Lady

Hey I got one too.  I was so shocked that I took a picture of it and emailed it to my sister.  :o  It kind of ticked her off, now everytime I check to see where she is, she's playing that game.  :)) :)) :))
I always get a screen capture when I win something big and send it to her, like pumpkins in spooky slots. Then for weeks, that will be the game she plays  :)) :)) :))

Jonathan

Quote from: Country Lady on April 29, 2006, 01:01:41 AM
Hey I got one too.  I was so shocked that I took a picture of it and emailed it to my sister.  :o  It kind of ticked her off, now everytime I check to see where she is, she's playing that game.  :)) :)) :))
I always get a screen capture when I win something big and send it to her, like pumpkins in spooky slots. Then for weeks, that will be the game she plays  :)) :)) :))

poor sister lol i bet you do it on purpose

Helen

Quote from: all-in36 on April 20, 2006, 11:01:14 PM
lost temple it takes years to move from rank to rank  :x

When you get higher up, yes it does.  :x

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview