PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 10:52:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto users named and shamed

Started by phil123,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Mary

me 2 like the last guy heck could be the same one just usein different name  >:(

Libra

I think the person who plays pogo in hopes of winning a jackpot (or other prize, for that matter) is going to be sorely disappointed.  Out of a million (or quite possibly more) members, one, maybe two a month win "the big one" right?  

You're better off playing your local lotto in my opinion.  

And Tara?  I have an auto going 24/7 on this puter.  The only time I DON'T have one on is when the bf needs the puter (I hate that) or I'm in here yackin' to you nutjobs. So.... What'd I win?  I was firstest turning on the auto, right?  Or does already being on one not count.   :'(

bobbysbackup

Hmmm... It's interesting how some of you turn to personal attacks if someone posts an opinion opposite of yours.  This is a message board for ideas.  I am simply posting my thoughts.  To, answer a couple of people, I'm not mad, I'm not here to "bash".  I personally feel that auto use is a bad idea, and simply posted my opinion.  I am not the originator of this thread, I know of no site posting auto users, and have never personally reported anyone for auto use on Pogo.

I also went through my past posts to see what Tara was talking about... You know, it looks to me that I have been very helpful in the past, answering questions on threads I know something about....  I have nothing in my past posts that I am ashamed of.

Mary

Mary

i will agree you gave some great advice in your other threads so welcome to the forum bobby  :D

Tara

Quote from: bobbysbackup on April 15, 2006, 03:13:17 PM
Hmmm... It's interesting how some of you turn to personal attacks if someone posts an opinion opposite of yours.  This is a message board for ideas.  I am simply posting my thoughts.  To, answer a couple of people, I'm not mad, I'm not here to "bash".  I personally feel that auto use is a bad idea, and simply posted my opinion.  I am not the originator of this thread, I know of no site posting auto users, and have never personally reported anyone for auto use on Pogo.

I also went through my past posts to see what Tara was talking about... You know, it looks to me that I have been very helpful in the past, answering questions on threads I know something about....  I have nothing in my past posts that I am ashamed of.

I never said you gave bad advice...And yes your right your entitled to your opinion ..So I will delete my posts so your reputation is not ruined here....

crankycook

seems to me that pogo may or may not pay out a jackpot, at their discretion. Who knows, I have never won one, and probably never will. Do I care no. It doesn't matter if that player is or isn't an auto user, they will still reset the jackpot. Seems to me that is just the way they are. And as for autos, cheats, helpers, what ever you want to call them. You must not have looked very well. I did a google search, and there are autos out there for yahoo, and msn games, maybe not as many as there are for pogo. But they are out there.

LastCall

I for 1 did not bash you And I also do not talk tough behind a computer
  Imo you should only mind your own business and not the people that use AUTO'S
     that is all Bobby Happy Easter e4.gif>

Tracey

Quote from: bobbysbackup on April 15, 2006, 02:39:26 PM
Quote from: Homer on April 15, 2006, 02:01:49 PM
Why does it bother you?

Well, I'll tell you.  Every time an auto user hits a jackpot, they reset that down to $50, even if they end up not paying out to that person.  That is limiting my chances of winning bigger jackpots.  And, since the advent of autos, do you think Pogo has kept their odds of winning the same?  No, they have tightened them, making it harder for the honest players to win a prize.  Pogo, I'm sure only has only so many prize spinner prizes a day.  If the site is clogged with auto users playing 24 hours a day, it places an unfair advantage on actual players.  A few months ago, I was in Slots.  The jackpot was at $4999.  There was a player in there that had several hundred thousand games played in his current session.  Was THAT person going for a badge?  I don't think so.  He was going for that jackpot.

Also, look at how many games they've altered in defense of auto players.  Sims date had no tokens offered this year, most games have time blocks on them now, new games are being created with token limits built in.... why is all these changes happening?  Because of the casual player?  No, because of the auto players.

You know, way back when... Pogo came up with an excellent marketing gimmick... to offer jackpots to players on their site.  That drew a lot of players to them instead of other sites.  I notice there are no autos for Yahoo or MSN games.... why?  No jackpots there....  Just remember, as well as you auto writers and auto users try to justify it, the use of autos is is against Pogo's rules, and you honestly have nothing to complain about when Pogo takes measures to stop you.  And, don't pretend that your continued use has no affect towards actual players.  Every attempt Pogo makes to stop you affects us as well.

first of all there is a slim chance of any of us gettin the jackpot weither we use a auto or NOT well im not bothered as all i want is my badges only ..i dont care for tokens just my badges.. second of all ..im sure if pogo knows it was a auto that was used for that jackpot sure they wont get it anyway and im not sure if it is reset back to the same amount b4 they hit it. and last but least there is autos for yahoo games .. as i have seen some from another site ..i dont know about msn games as i never play there

Homer

You make some valid points but keep in mind without all of us cheaters paying our $29.99/year there wouldn't be all those jackpots out there to win.

In my opinion there are way more cheaters than non cheaters out there.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

badgemad

And why did i start using autos cos pogo said i may of used an auto when i had never heard of them so i googled it and here i am nearly 14 autos later and great freindly people O0 O0 O0 O0

hades

badgemad

Woohoo 9 more posts and i get another star   >:D ;D

Country Lady

I don't understand why non auto users are here in the first place. :o

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on April 15, 2006, 09:30:22 PM

Just because the site is called "PogoCheats.net" doesn't mean everyone who visit here is a "cheater" per say. I wasn't an auto user when I found this site and it wasn't until Feb of this year did I purchase anything. Most people come here because of all our friendly faces and great tips.

SAINTHIPPO EDIT: Had to erase something because I hurt someone's feelings by making a joke and they took it too seriously and didn't want new people to start off on the wrong foot with that person! Geez Louise!

Homer

Quote from: Country Lady on April 15, 2006, 09:30:22 PM

Both auto users and non users are welcome here. We have more than a few members who do not use autos.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tponka

I have been on pogo for many years.  On my current account, my start date is mid-1999.  I had a previous account that was lost when go.com flopped.  I started that account some years before.  I started playing the old bingo game, and actually had a friend win a $50 prize.  I remember when the coolest game was roulette, and rooms had single-digit numbers.  I participated in the "suggest a name for your new room" and was involved in the shuffle trying to gather friends back together after the rooms went from numbers to names.  I have used some sort of auto throughout my "pogo career," even when we just used a macro program for clicking "rebet" in roulette.  I no longer chat in pogo, but still keep in touch with people I met long ago, and was even in one's wedding a few years back.  From experience, let me say this:  There is no "list" posted anywhere on the net, although the "Pogo Cops" we all love do have our names if we have ever gotten that friendly boot for inappropriate activity or the 3-day ban or if we've been reported several times.  I did win a jackpot and had that precious badge for about a month.  Yes, I did get audited, and no I did not get the money.  Yes, I lost the badge, BUT the amount I "won" still shows up in my Prizes I Won list.  I did not get banned for any amount of time, I did not lose my account.  However, I did not send any angry emails to Pogo about it either.  My advice is to chat HERE anonymously about it and NOT in the pogo rooms.  The only people who knew I won that jackpot were the old friends I still keep in contact with, and they were told over the phone or via email.  (One of them called me when she saw my name flash!)  And coincidently, I was NOT using an auto when I won the jackpot.. I was just bored and playing on my own.

wattsmyname

WTG on winning the jackpot sorry you could not get it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview