PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 08:15:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: scorpios on April 03, 2006, 07:39:31 PM
don't worry about it, I don't get offended that quickly.   Can you try PM-ing me, I want to see if its going to work.
Tks in advance

Phew .. cuz Ive offended people without intending to. And I did, hope it works!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 07:37:44 PM
Hope I didnt offend that it was your quote that I grabbed to ask the question! My apologies.

Okay Hippo ... Youre a guy - enlighten me! 

It's odd because I'm not entirely sure what it is about her. When watching the Simple Life, I was totally in love with Nicole Richie and thought Paris was the dumbest piece of (censored) I've ever saw in my life. Then two years later (yes I was late), I saw "One Night In Paris" and thought to myself: "I have seen 2 dogs go at it better" (ok, not really but I did like that line from Scorpios). I thought this wasn't worth the 2 hours it took me to download this. I can say I think she's much hotter with more meat on her (at least she would be if she ever added meat). I don't think it's the money when it comes to her. It could be the overall "skankness" that some men are attracted to we've seen on display but it could be a combo of anything. She's just one of those girls who has done NOTHING and somehow became popular for it. Is she one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen? Not by a long shot. She's not even in the top 2000 women I've seen but somehow, she stands out. Who knows the real reason why.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 07:44:16 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 07:37:44 PM
Hope I didnt offend that it was your quote that I grabbed to ask the question! My apologies.

Okay Hippo ... Youre a guy - enlighten me! 

It's odd because I'm not entirely sure what it is about her. When watching the Simple Life, I was totally in love with Nicole Richie and thought Paris was the dumbest piece of (censored) I've ever saw in my life. Then two years later (yes I was late), I saw "One Night In Paris" and thought to myself: "I have seen 2 dogs go at it better" (ok, not really but I did like that line from Scorpios). I thought this wasn't worth the 2 hours it took me to download this. I can say I think she's much h**** with more meat on her (at least she would be if she ever added meat). I don't think it's the money when it comes to her. It could be the overall "skankness" that some men are attracted to we've seen on display but it could be a combo of anything. She's just one of those girls who has done NOTHING and somehow became popular for it. Is she one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen? Not by a long shot. She's not even in the top 2000 women I've seen but somehow, she stands out. Who knows the real reason why.

Well I do appreciate your honesty. She makes me ill. I dont know if its because she acts (and Im being generous using that word) so stupid, or if it is the "skankness" factor that she exudes. Or if its the way she carries around a little dog like its an accessory. I havent seen the movie. Not that Im against people making home videos, or people watching other peoples home videos - but I will not let her ruin home videos for me, and Im afraid she would.   Wow .. see now Im blowing my own image!   :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 07:48:28 PM
Well I do appreciate your honesty. She makes me ill. I dont know if its because she acts (and Im being generous using that word) so stupid, or if it is the "skankness" factor that she exudes. Or if its the way she carries around a little dog like its an accessory. I havent seen the movie. Not that Im against people making home videos, or people watching other peoples home videos - but I will not let her ruin home videos for me, and Im afraid she would.   Wow .. see now Im blowing my own image!   :))

Well sometimes I can give an honest answer and that was one of those rare times! BTW: Why was "h0tter" censored?

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 07:52:05 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 07:48:28 PM

Well sometimes I can give an honest answer and that was one of those rare times! BTW: Why was "h0tter" censored?

You know the answer to that if you think about it for a min

ClingFree

LOL see the admins at PCheats dont think she's all that so they censored us  :))

Helen

ClingFree

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 08:15:26 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 03, 2006, 08:14:44 PM
Another hijacked topic?!?! lol  :)) :)) :))

It wasnt me!   :-X

It's getting to the point where I can't even find the info I'm trying to find!!! Then I forget why I'm even here, lol.  :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on April 03, 2006, 08:20:24 PM

It's getting to the point where I can't even find the info I'm trying to find!!! Then I forget why I'm even here, lol.  :)) :)) :))

I am sorry .. it just sorta happened. I will try to be more careful!

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 08:23:30 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 03, 2006, 08:20:24 PM

I am sorry .. it just sorta happened. I will try to be more careful!

Nah, it's ok, I'll just have to write myself a note!!  :)) :)) :))

Tracey

Yay!! about time to and pogo is back up early lol who would ever believe that  >:D

Tracey

well shoot it says no rooms available .. i knew there would be a catch LOL

Tracey

sandyhook

Last  week Pogo snuck one game on us and caught us unprepared with Lost Temple

I see that there are spots in the Game Award Album for the Shuffle Bump Badges and it is in the Favorites List, so it will probably be later today we can only hope.

Unless they are playing a very late April Fool Joke on us.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

donny36

it took a long time to get this far maybe in 2 months we will get the room  e5.gif>

mandw

Cake Lady

I was able to add it to my favorites, but they have not yet opened up any rooms   ee2.gif

e5.gif>  Happy Easter!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview