PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 09:27:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 13, 2006, 11:37:38 AM
Quote from: pogohatesme on March 13, 2006, 07:09:09 AM
OK that's what I don't understand about people.  Pogo may put this game out tomorrow with our without bugs.  Everyone's in here complaining about how long it's taking them to put the game out.  So they put it out tomorrow and it has some bugs in it.  Then there's gonna be 20 new topics on the board about the problems every one is having with it.  Then they'll put the auto out and people won't even play the game cause they'll use the auto instead.....so what's the point in complaining about them taking so long in putting the game out?

Because we like to complain, pogohatesme.  That's what we do.  We complain because can't get more than one personal a week and we complain because Wednesdays are too far apart and then when it takes more than an hour to get badges on badge day, we complain about that. We complain about Tourney Directors.  We complain about minis and their big feet and how much mini chit costs.  We complain every time Pogo goes down for a half a second, much less a half an hour.  We complain about the speed, lack of speed, sound and number of people in the rooms.  We even complain about you, pogohatesme.  Yeah, that's right YOU!  When you aren't around?  Ohhh, lordy the complainin' we do about you.  You should here it!

Just kiddin' girl :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

The typos and grammar in above post are deplorable.  I should complain.  I should kick my own azz.  Anyone have an 800 number? 

Libra

Tara

They opened up more rooms in Spades under all the tabs 

I think I put this under the wrong topic... ::)

shoes

Forgot the name of this New Popg game, so when is it coming out?????

honus4ever

I think shufflebump will come out the first wk of April or last wk of March

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: honus4ever on March 16, 2006, 06:12:57 PM

I think it will come out before April.... of 2007!

nightperson

dont kown yet but hope soon almost down with spades rank need a new game but i will wait do have other to get the ranks up in

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 16, 2006, 06:16:22 PM
Quote from: honus4ever on March 16, 2006, 06:12:57 PM

I think it will come out before April.... of 2007!

I don't think its coming at all   :))  It was a tease Im telling ya  !!

slidecage2222

what im reading in another  board is  pogo is going to give this game  a few more weeks     if it is not out  by   End of march or april they will just  scrap the idea....  how it sounds is the bugs are really deep into the game and they might have to recode the entire game  to get it to work right 

personally i think if they cant get a game out within 4 weeks  of it being known they should just scrap it and move on... cause its just pushing everything back...

i mean   back in feb someone said   

feb  28  Shuffle bump  to come out
march 14  pogo was to get a new homepage makever
march 21   turbo 21  remake comes out
april  4    new agme 

and  before that  i heard shuffle was to come out on  Feb 14 ............. yes the dates can change  BUT I think pogo is putting so much time into the shuffle game      that its pushing back everything elese

March 14   new homepage   never happen   c
March 21   turbo 21  makeover   i dont think this will happen cause i thikn someone here said it was months away from coming??

i still think  shuffle bump problems is pushing everything back   so i say  either  Pogo bring it out this week or  push it off the front burner and get   other stuff out there   :)

i think i would rather have bowling   then shuffle  now   >)

Kelly

Nymphy

This is what I think about the whole Shuffle Bump game.
Its like a man.
Talking about this BIG thing, ohh and how we are going to enjoy it. Want it more, cant wait till it is ours. Ohhh myyy the long drawn out guessing game... will I like it..... will it be THAT good?... Will it be all it is being hyped to be????
Then after waiting till you JUST CANT TAKE IT NO MORE....
Its here
and then
thats it.
THATS IT!!!!
WTF.  :(
Get it over with. The ones who brag about something that f'n long are possibly the ones who have nothing.
Like the Skrek movie....
What was that Lords name... Farkwall or whatever. His big castle, the Huge boots. The Huge Army of men. Then at the end, they take him off his horse and he is the size of a 1st grader with a stunt growth.
You get what Im saying??? ee2.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mary

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: nymphy on March 19, 2006, 12:36:56 PM
This is what I think about the whole Shuffle Bump game.
Its like a man.
Talking about this BIG thing, ohh and how we are going to enjoy it. Want it more, cant wait till it is ours. Ohhh myyy the long drawn out guessing game... will I like it..... will it be THAT good?... Will it be all it is being hyped to be????
Then after waiting till you JUST CANT TAKE IT NO MORE....
Its here
and then
thats it.
THATS IT!!!!
WTF.  :(
Get it over with. The ones who brag about something that f'n long are possibly the ones who have nothing.
Like the Skrek movie....
What was that Lords name... Farkwall or whatever. His big castle, the Huge boots. The Huge Army of men. Then at the end, they take him off his horse and he is the size of a 1st grader with a stunt growth.
You get what Im saying??? ee2.gif

Dammmmm I cant wait for this Shuffle Bump to be out  >:D  >:D ::) :P :)) hope its good  ee4.gif ohhhh I CANT wait .................... LOL sorry had to do it  ;D

ClingFree

nightperson

Helen

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Anyone think this game will be out this coming Tuesday?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Helen on March 19, 2006, 03:26:40 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))  Gee I hope so...Ya think ??  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

nightperson

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on March 19, 2006, 03:29:02 PM
Quote from: Helen on March 19, 2006, 03:26:40 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))  Gee I hope so...Ya think ??  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

i will just wait till i see it in here are on the game that it has be release

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview