PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:33:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Games?

Started by zo!D,

Previous topic - Next topic

huggybear

I could live without most the games on pogo.  But my autos love them all (((((((pogo games)))))))))  >:D

nightperson

Quote from: huggybear on April 17, 2006, 04:52:43 PM
I could live without most the games on pogo.  But my autos love them all (((((((pogo games)))))))))  >:D

ya got to have pogo and autos :)) :))

Inconceivable

I like to play First Class solitare - have always loved solitare since I was a kid.  The rest I can play a small amt by hand, but......

That being said, "Long live Autos!!"   :-)

nightperson

i do play some by hand but if it is a long one i bring out my friend he never sleeps :))

Runner

I like World Class Solitaire (wish they would add more ranks), Turbo 21 (first game I ever played), and Tri-Peaks. 

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on April 18, 2006, 05:51:05 AM
i do play some by hand but if it is a long one i bring out my friend he never sleeps :))

WHOA !!!!!!!!!   

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 10:20:01 AM

WHOA !!!!!!!!!   

he is a good friend i have alot that help me and all there names start with the "A"  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on April 18, 2006, 10:23:01 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 10:20:01 AM

WHOA !!!!!!!!!   

he is a good friend i have alot that help me and all there names start with the "A"  :)) :))

Double Whoa...you even name them    :)) :))

saria

Texas Hold 'Em rocks!! And I'm in the minority of Quick Quack likers methinks.  :'(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: saria on April 18, 2006, 10:31:22 AM

Texas Hold 'Em rocks!! And I'm in the minority of Quick Quack likers methinks.  :'(

Oh no, Quick Quack is an awesome game... when I'm not playing it!  >:D

LastCall

I like your friend  Tara I have 150 worth of friends some are ok some are not 
    ::) I play texas holdem all the time and poker do u I mean I really play O0

nightperson

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 10:32:09 AM
Quote from: saria on April 18, 2006, 10:31:22 AM

Oh no, Quick Quack is an awesome game... when I'm not playing it!  >:D

you got that right

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 18, 2006, 10:36:02 AM
I like your friend  Tara I have 150 worth of friends some are ok some are not 
    ::) I play texas holdem all the time and poker do u I mean I really play O0

You like my friend?  I didn't know I had one. Do I poker?  Chad you got me so lost here sorry I can't answer you.

LastCall

lost I was ans you lol on your  post    A  which is your friend

LastCall

Quote from: LastCall on April 18, 2006, 11:59:43 AM
lost I was ans you lol on your  post    A  which is your friend
he is a good friend i have alot that help me and all there names start with the "A"   

this is what you said Tara see above

all-in36

i play all my games by hand but my favorites are mahjong garden, tripeaks, QWERTY, jigsaw, and battlephlinx

sadlyiamnameless

:-*my favs are shuffle bump, lottso and poppa zoppa <3 :D

ClingFree

mog

well i m so hooked on canasta right now. when i get bad cards then i go do a bit pinochle jazz dancing. when i get low melds then i go shoot cards with airplanes. when my planes crash i got shoot colored stones. when all the stones are gone i go date Mrs bingo. if i dont get nice numbers, i'll go shoot balls on a green carpet. finally if i get really bored, i'll get my friends to play a random game and i play ps2 myself(DQ8 at the moment).

Ethan_Hawley

Love playing First and World Class Solitaire...

...can't wait for Payday Freecell to get some ranks!

Basically anything that's already on microsoft games (solitaire, freecell, minesweeper, hearts, spades) I also play (for fun) on Pogo.

Oh...and Euchre...think it's an Ohio thing.  That was the only card game I played in high school.  Great to find it online and meet new people to play with.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview