PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:37:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo bowl

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 01:33:56 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 01:30:12 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 01:14:32 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 01:13:06 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 01:02:54 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 12:47:57 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 12:41:46 PM
it"s called a auto i"ve bowled 289 and 279 quite a few times. But my ave with the auto prob around 205 till 250 most games.

Now I don't have a problem admitting when I'm wrong so if someone wants to point out I'm wrong, by all means please do. However, may someone please tell me how someone who says the most number of strikes in a row they had was 6 could possibly get "289 and 279 quite a few times"? Just wondering.

Quote from: jim1975 on May 05, 2006, 01:26:56 PM
I did bowl 6 strikes in a row. I"am not bsing about that. Ok i had no perfect game that was a joke lol. But i really did bowl 6 strikes and ended with a 250 game O0 Not sure if pogo keeps track of those in your profile. But if they do i can prove it

Well because Jim was unable to actually answer my question, I will throw it out there again. Maybe I'll ask a bowling friend of mine to find out if jim's claim of being able to get "289 and 279 quite a few times" are true if the most number of strikes in a row you have is 6. I'm sure he will say something like "you can get 6 in a row, get a spare and strike the rest of the way thru" but I'll just like to have it confirmed. Once again, I have no problems admitting I'm wrong if I am but I would just like someone to point it out to me.
i only had one spare when i bowled the 289. but i only got 6 strikes in a row then got a spare on the 7 frame and got strikes on the rest of the frames

How did I know you were going to say that?  :))

It is impossible to bowl a 289 starting out with 6 strikes, sparing in the 7th and then striking out the rest of the way. The maximum score (figuring in the 1st ball thrown in the 7th was 9 pins) would be a 279. In order to bowl a 289, more than 6 strikes in a row need to be thrown.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, burn jim..... once again caught in another lie! Think it's time you 'fess up. I didn't even have enough time to contact anyone about your "mystical 289" and here we sit once again pointing fingers at you. Don't you know jim we have nothing better to do than surf this site and catch all the lies?

I wasn't pointing any fingers at Jim. I was just confirming your suspicions that more than 6 strikes in a row are needed for a 289 game.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 01:37:19 PM
It is impossible to bowl a 289 starting out with 6 strikes, sparing in the 7th and then striking out the rest of the way. The maximum score (figuring in the 1st ball thrown in the 7th was 9 pins) would be a 279. In order to bowl a 289, more than 6 strikes in a row need to be thrown.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, burn jim..... once again caught in another lie! Think it's time you 'fess up. I didn't even have enough time to contact anyone about your "mystical 289" and here we sit once again pointing fingers at you. Don't you know jim we have nothing better to do than surf this site and catch all the lies?

I wasn't pointing any fingers at Jim. I was just confirming your suspicions that more than 6 strikes in a row are needed for a 289 game.

I stand corrected. I'm pointing fingers at jim and laughing then  :))

nanners

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 01:39:03 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 08, 2006, 01:37:19 PM

I stand corrected. I'm pointing fingers at jim and laughing then  :))

Sorry, I wasn't trying to correct you.....I was just stating for the record that I wasn't pointing any fingers here. Now if you go over to MLB.....that's another story.  :))

bubblegum

okay I got caught up on all these posts here.  My question is where's jim? Did you guys prove him so wrong he went to his corner and is now sulking?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nanners on May 08, 2006, 01:45:31 PM
Do we care who gets what?..

I don't care except when it comes to jim. He has been saying a lot of things to boost his image and then he gets caught in a lie. It's much easier to speak the truth because then you don't have to remember the lies and it looks really bad when you get exposed. At that time, you'll then have to make up a new lie or admit you were lying. I have no problem saying my high score is 234 because it's the truth. I don't know the total number of strikes I've ever had a row and I know my score is low compared to many people out there. It's just too funny to listen to jim. I think he helps provide humor for the rest of us.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on May 08, 2006, 01:48:19 PM
okay I got caught up on all these posts here.  My question is where's jim? Did you guys prove him so wrong he went to his corner and is now sulking?

I think jim replies to select comments. When I pointed out his mistake in trying to edit my comment to make it look like I said something I didn't, he never replied to it. He has "selected reading", IMO.  O0

sunshineboy_13

hi all....

i use BACKSPIN and the shot 1 works quite good compared to 2,3,4 or 5 and scores like 160-190 mostly and goes to 200+ sometimes...turkeys are very rare too. I've seen people who play manually beat my auto every game...I don't understand why

I think the custom shots can help us to get 200+ scores most of the games if configured correctly? I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out with many settings but I can't get it. Are any of you able to get the CUSTOM SHOT to work better than shot 1 everytime...(i dont mean a perfect game but somewhere 200+ mostly?)  ?? If yes, can u please share the settings with us on here? :)

krispy

Quote from: nanners on May 08, 2006, 01:45:31 PM
Do we care who gets what?..

i dont care who gets what really, however, jim put this information out there all by his lonesome without prompting from anyone. so he chose to crucify himself. lol

sunshineboy_13

I play in a league and I am just trying to figure out how the other people who are playing manually score better than my auto everytime usually.. Does anyone know of a good custom shot actually?? I can't wait to know the settings ;D

Helen

Quote from: sunshineboy_13 on May 08, 2006, 03:25:07 PM
I play in a league and I am just trying to figure out how the other people who are playing manually score better than my auto everytime usually.. Does anyone know of a good custom shot actually?? I can't wait to know the settings ;D

Welcome to the forum sunshineboy. I myself have not found a good custom shot. I've been playing around with it and so have quite a few others but no one has posted anything solid yet.

sunshineboy_13

Thanks helen........Its strange how some people can get perfect 300 games when we can't even go beyond 200 most of the times with the auto.....I am sure the catch is in the CUSTOM SETTINGS.....lets all of us keep struggling to find the best custom shot lol :D

Gecko

LOL Jim  why are u lying   , the most strikes Ive got in a row has been 8  i was thinking oh no  i don't want a perfect game  on the 9th it spared   and it spared i think on the last not sure though and  the highest score Ive got was 278  and Jim i have proof i take screen shots,   Ive noticed high scores are dropping a bit now  because on that 8 in a row when it spared on 9th ball was going straight twds just off centre then it was like a magnet pulled it to hit the last back pin , makes me think pogo wont allow a perfect game lol  

i have to nurse my little helper   cause I'm sick of ppl saying wtg on a turkey in middle of a game  , someone  got all uptight and because i didn't say ty  , at end of game i said wtg gg to all except those sore losers lol then they said it speaks i said  who's an it  ,then replied thats why most people don't reply its  because of trouble makers like you lol i shut em right up  

after 5 mins i said have to go ,  so i went and came back in in a females name who i do badges for   and hit  the low 200,s   close on all 5 sets i played in that game and wasn't a peep out of them cept the wtg,s at end  
then i left not sure what happened after that  ,
just a question  here
I'm not sure what ur laws are in USA  but one day someone who's been accused of cheating  could take legal action  for defamation or something  if there not using an auto and get accused i really can see that comming if theres a law in USA to do that lol dreaming  again  , but thats the only way i can see the do gooders being shut up
sorry for long post , um BTW Jim anyone can type what u typed in here  ur stats lol a SS    is more believable then again knowing u you would steal some 1 Else's  stats  ,  this is the last word on Jim from me lol
Jim would be the only person to pass a lie detector  because  the truth would make him nervous  and lying is so natural  it wouldn't show up
:)) :)) :)) :))

Gecko

Quote from: sunshineboy_13 on May 08, 2006, 03:25:07 PM
believe me  its not worth all the hassle getting  or being top scorer  in every game    if and when you get Ur settings right u'll  see what i mean ,  
i have to throw some games if Ive top scored  a few times  , ppl private pm u to see if Ur there lol they get a shock when i accept and say whats up  ,
if Ur playing in a league   would be worse to get top spot  because they could all gang up on you and report u to pogo ;:"

bubblegum

jim-word of advice-if you are the top scorer in every game, time after time, esp if you play in the same room for several games in a row, people will, do and have noticted.  Its the fastest way to get reported to the pogo police, and from there its anyones guess as to what pogo might do to your account.

Gecko

Quote from: jim1975 on May 08, 2006, 03:56:23 PM
Quote from: sunshineboy_13 on May 08, 2006, 03:31:51 PM
Thanks helen........Its strange how some people can get perfect 300 games when we can't even go beyond 200 most of the times with the auto.....I am sure the catch is in the CUSTOM SETTINGS.....lets all of us keep struggling to find the best custom shot lol :D
i really did bowl a 289 no bs. But i can"t prove it because pogo does not shiw it in stats, anyways the next time i bowl a 279 or 289 i will take a screenshot and post it here or if i ever get lucky and my auto bowls a perfect game i"ll take a screenshot because thats the only way anyone here will think i"am not lieing O0
:)) :)) :oo

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 08, 2006, 04:04:12 PM
i really did bowl a 289 no bs. But i can"t prove it because pogo does not shiw it in stats, anyways the next time i bowl a 279 or 289 i will take a screenshot and post it here or if i ever get lucky and my auto bowls a perfect game i"ll take a screenshot because thats the only way anyone here will think i"am not lieing O0
:)) :)) :oo

jim is like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf"... all those lies and whenever he finally tells the truth, no one will believe him.

sunshineboy_13

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 08, 2006, 03:49:03 PM
LOL Jim  why are u lying   , the most strikes Ive got in a row has been 8  i was thinking oh no  i don't want a perfect game  on the 9th it spared   and it spared i think on the last not sure though and  the highest score Ive got was 278  and Jim i have proof i take screen shots,   Ive noticed high scores are dropping a bit now  because on that 8 in a row when it spared on 9th ball was going straight twds just off centre then it was like a magnet pulled it to hit the last back pin , makes me think pogo wont allow a perfect game lol  

i have to nurse my little helper   cause I'm sick of ppl saying wtg on a turkey in middle of a game  , someone  got all uptight and because i didn't say ty  , at end of game i said wtg gg to all except those sore losers lol then they said it speaks i said  who's an it  ,then replied thats why most people don't reply its  because of trouble makers like you lol i shut em right up  

after 5 mins i said have to go ,  so i went and came back in in a females name who i do badges for   and hit  the low 200,s   close on all 5 sets i played in that game and wasn't a peep out of them cept the wtg,s at end  
then i left not sure what happened after that  ,
just a question  here
I'm not sure what ur laws are in USA  but one day someone who's been accused of cheating  could take legal action  for defamation or something  if there not using an auto and get accused i really can see that comming if theres a law in USA to do that lol dreaming  again  , but thats the only way i can see the do gooders being shut up
sorry for long post , um BTW Jim anyone can type what u typed in here  ur stats lol a SS    is more believable then again knowing u you would steal some 1 Else's  stats  ,  this is the last word on Jim from me lol
Jim would be the only person to pass a lie detector  because  the truth would make him nervous  and lying is so natural  it wouldn't show up
:)) :)) :)) :))

Hi gecko Do u wish to share with us how u managed to score 200+ ? Did u find a good custom shot??

SaintHiρρo

My advice to jim is to stick with the stories about how the Mariners will win the World Series. That's much more believable than jim's story of 289. In fact, I'm going to post a screen shot of me getting 300 in a moment. BRB.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview