PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 05:16:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new premium badges released

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on May 11, 2006, 03:32:26 PM
it should be out tuesday  :)

THanks for info.... any  word on  Bloop.   Last i heard that was coming out tuesday.

I wonder if  pogo can handle putting  2 things out at once  : )

look at the problems they had last time   with the new album and spades ranks  lol

nightperson

ty for the book date i cant wait im ready for them  :;'

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on May 11, 2006, 03:32:26 PM
it should be out tuesday  :)

is this book still planned on today or  do you have any more info .. i though for sure it would came out today as well (along with bloop) ... Maybe tomorrow ?

hades

i doubt itll come out today now.usually its by ten. guess pogos sitting on them another week  :-X

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on May 16, 2006, 09:02:23 AM
i doubt itll come out today now.usually its by ten. guess pogos sitting on them another week  :-X

thought maybe they would release them later in the day like they did with the  Feb  book.  Guess not  : (

wonder why they was down for 4 hours

IndianLover

I was just looking in the latest news section of club Pogo and noticed that on the Calendar of events it shows that for Tuesday they will be playing  "Now THAT'S a Challenge!"  looks like that will be the new name for the  premium badge album book if you read the section. It states in there that the game to be played will be phlinx so it looks like the "new premium badge album will be released tomorrow"!!!!      :D

Sorry if this has been posted already I have not seen it posted hagd and I cannot wait until tomorrow  ;::

bubblegum

as long as it don't cost more than 6.99 I can afford it

IndianLover

I'm not sure since they went to only releasing one.

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 22, 2006, 10:40:53 AM

I'm not even going to ask why.   :-\

slidecage2222

i doubt i will run out and buy it tomorrow.  maybe next week.....  Personally i was hoping  Bloop would been out tomorrow and the album book next week   (since i will be using most of those book badges to get my super badge  in the first week of june

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 22, 2006, 10:55:04 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 22, 2006, 10:40:53 AM

I'm not even going to ask why.   :-\

Until my credit card receives the payment I sent them, we can only charge up to 7 bucks on it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview