PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 07:17:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

RANKS

Started by JaneyBGood1,

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneyBGood1

Is there somewhere that I don't know about that will show you what rank you are at for each game and when you get your next badge other than having to go into each game to check out your stats for that game?

Helen

Quote from: JaneyBGood1 on May 08, 2006, 03:05:51 PM
Is there somewhere that I don't know about that will show you what rank you are at for each game and when you get your next badge other than having to go into each game to check out your stats for that game?

Your pogo profile would be the only place to show you what rank you're at on a certain game. In certain games you can see the rank right on the game screen.

JaneyBGood1

This would make a great idea for an auto (HINT HINT)....something that would track your ranks for each badge and tell you when you'd get the next one for each game and have it at a glance.

Helen

Quote from: JaneyBGood1 on May 08, 2006, 03:13:04 PM
This would make a great idea for an auto (HINT HINT)....something that would track your ranks for each badge and tell you when you'd get the next one for each game and have it at a glance.

Welcome to the forum Janey. It would be helpful for some to have a tracking device on their game ranks.  O0

hades

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: JaneyBGood1 on May 08, 2006, 03:13:04 PM

Great idea for an auto but it wouldn't work because the auto has no way of knowing if you play on another computer at another time. It doesn't know if someone else is playing for you. The only way it could possibly keep track of your progress would be if kept track of the LAST time you've played. Then again, would I really want an auto that keeps track of my progress even if I know the source? Can you imagine if someone got reported for using an auto them pointing the finger at the auto maker/provider and saying "you guys took my money & ratted me out to Pogo" or something else along those lines. Very scary.

JaneyBGood1

I think it would be impossible for anyone to get caught using an auto that only provided you with your ranks....after all it wouldn't be one that rakes in the tokens or gets you further in the badges...just a very useful tool.  I would buy the auto.

I just think having to go into your profile and for each game and click on the stats is just way too time consuming if you want to know what all your ranks are at one time.

But just wanted to post it and see how many would think it a good or bad idea.

By the way...thanks for the welcomes :)

bobby

that is a good idea, but pogo should have a link on your homepage where you can check O0

Jewel

I think it would be a good idea for pogo to have it on the homepage too...I also would like the option of checking off the games on the list that I have totally finished.  :)  :;'

SaintHiρρo

I think it would be great if someone wrote a letter to the editors suggesting something like that. Since JaneyBGood1 started this topic, I'm nominating her!

;::

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 08, 2006, 07:07:02 PM
I think it would be great if someone wrote a letter to the editors suggesting something like that. Since JaneyBGood1 started this topic, I'm nominating her!

;::

i second that  O0

Helen

Quote from: JaneyBGood1 on May 08, 2006, 06:22:23 PM
I think it would be impossible for anyone to get caught using an auto that only provided you with your ranks....after all it wouldn't be one that rakes in the tokens or gets you further in the badges...just a very useful tool.  I would buy the auto.

I just think having to go into your profile and for each game and click on the stats is just way too time consuming if you want to know what all your ranks are at one time.

But just wanted to post it and see how many would think it a good or bad idea.

By the way...thanks for the welcomes :)

You're welcome Janey. Having it on the home page would be nice. Do what Hippo said.....write a letter to the editor!!

sassybird

Being the nerd that I am, I thought the same thing too. I ended up making an Excel spreadsheet and slowly entered all the info and update it as necessary. Would be nice if Pogo saved me the trouble by putting it on the site somewhere!

JaneyBGood1

Well I did send an email to Oscar but haven't gotten a reply...don't know if he got the email or not...now if your talking about sending a letter to Pogo...haven't done that yet....I'm sure it wouldn't match anything Oscar could put together :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: JaneyBGood1 on May 08, 2006, 07:44:36 PM
Well I did send an email to Oscar but haven't gotten a reply...don't know if he got the email or not...now if your talking about sending a letter to Pogo...haven't done that yet....I'm sure it wouldn't match anything Oscar could put together :)

This is one of those rare cases when I say Pogo would be better to email than Oscar!

Country Lady

I've thought the same thing.  I'd like to know the games that I'm close to the next rank or badge, with out having to go thru the whole bunch of them.
Sometimes when there is a challenge in a game that I am close to another badge or close to finishing, I'll activate one of the challenges in a badge book just to get the extra tokens.
Or if I am trying to decide which auto to fire up LOL :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview