PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 03:46:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rates Changes, Service Updates & Terms of Service!

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

sd1619

you can go to ea.com then to my account and it will tell you the date that your subscription ends

PogoThorn

You don't have to use the AOL. I never do. Get the cheapest plan they have, but I guess you have to weigh paying for AOL just to save 10 dollars.

Guess they get ya either way -  ;D

Rose

Tara

I'm still wondering if you pay before your date to pay what do they do? Start it from now or from the original date?

nanners

Mine was a gift so I have no idea how that all works..guess I'll find out in sept...IF he re-news my gift sub..

Tara

I'm paid till Sept on my names also. I guess I will have to call the tech support and find out if I pay now what will happen.

nanners

nightperson

that is not bad 5.00 bucks i just have to look in the couch for that change i lost and who ever else set there :))

Julie

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 08, 2006, 11:55:30 PM
O0Thank you very much for the info!!
I would panic if Pogo didn't use this because I have no way to know when the renewal is due and I am not about to write them and get them STIRRED UP again. Whew!!

My Pogo rule to live by: Never, ever contact a live person at Pogo/ aka EA CS unless something extremely dire has happened to one's account. Undertrained and probably underpaid live person who is probably licking lead paint off walls of a dark closet will still misunderstand, make problem worse, fail to totally restore account resulting in unexpected secondary shutdown, send a totally competent and Internet savvy person to their insane drop down menu which invariably does NOT address the issue member is trying to contact EA CS about, and drive Pogo member to tears with their " It's not my department" runaround.  :'(
lol that was funny ;D and sadly it rings true of most "customer service" departments of many companies these days.  Although I didn't realize there was any live people at pogo.

As for the rates changes....I personally don't have a problem with it, it's good cheap entertainment 365/366 days of the year :)

Lynne

5 bucks is nothing, i just renewed in april so im all set for another year... paying for AOL to save 10 bucks with pogo just seems stupid to me...why would i pay more just to save $$ with pogo i dunno ...oh well

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview