This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Solitaire Challenge

Started by Sanctuary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanctuary

Just out of interest, there was a glitch on this game a while back and I wondered if it still works. Couldn't have finished the bleeder without the glitch. 20 games without using the free cell sounds like torture to me  ;D lol

Does anyone know please

ClingFree

Quote from: Sanctuary on May 10, 2006, 03:19:19 AM
Just out of interest, there was a glitch on this game a while back and I wondered if it still works. Couldn't have finished the bleeder without the glitch. 20 games without using the free cell sounds like torture to me  ;D lol

Does anyone know please

The glitch was fixed a while back

bubblegum

Quote from: ClingFree on May 10, 2006, 03:35:01 AM
Quote from: Sanctuary on May 10, 2006, 03:19:19 AM

Does anyone know please

The glitch was fixed a while back

and that glitch was one reason I stayed far far away from spider for the longest time

harley89

Tara

slidecage2222

ClingFree

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 10, 2006, 12:33:22 PM
man this is a very hard game   AHHHHHHHH

If youre not being sarcastic ... Put the game on "easy" .. it makes not using the Bonus Column much easier.

LadyDi

Quick Question -- Is there any way to prevent the auto from using the "free space/cell"?????

I played several games using the auto, but since it used the free space on the far right, I did not get credit for the badge.

Thanks.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LadyDi on May 10, 2006, 02:42:38 PM
Quick Question -- Is there any way to prevent the auto from using the "free space/cell"?????

I played several games using the auto, but since it used the free space on the far right, I did not get credit for the badge.

Thanks.

Do you have version 3.6 of the auto? That version doesn't use the free column.

nanners

That auto acts strange.. but i'll keep tryin.. have 3 now..

LadyDi

Is Version 3.6 the latest version or the earlier one?  I haven't picked which one to download yet!

Thanks

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LadyDi on May 10, 2006, 02:57:01 PM
Is Version 3.6 the latest version or the earlier one?  I haven't picked which one to download yet!

Thanks

3.6 is the latest version they have. It was created for the purpose of one of those Premium Challenges and works like a charm for this weekly challenge.

Country Lady

I got the badge for two accounts using the auto.  It works fine.

Helen

nanners

Helen ?? hon?? byte me!j/k Only one..maybe 2 things I will even consider doing manually..  :)) :)) :)) :))  <3

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 10, 2006, 04:45:12 PM
Helen ?? hon?? byte me!j/k Only one..maybe 2 things I will even consider doing manually..  :)) :)) :)) :))  <3

LMAO Nan....I won't even ask!!!  <3

Country Lady

A tip about usint the auto, Don't mess with your computer while it is running, don't move the mouse, just let it run and wait for the badge.

nanners

been there done that.. it still sux. i'll keep trying till it works for 15 more times. lol
OH and Helen? good girl for not asking..

Helen

Quote from: nanners on May 10, 2006, 04:58:41 PM
been there done that.. it still sux. i'll keep trying till it works for 15 more times. lol
OH and Helen? good girl for not asking..

No way Nan....I knew better.  >:D

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview