PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 09:42:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Solitaire Challenge

Started by Sanctuary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanctuary

Thanks everyone for your answers to my question  O0 Very kind of you  :-*

LadyDi

Okay, my puter ignorance will show on this question:  how do I know what version is 3.6.

I downloaded Spiderfighter2 -- 3 out of 4 games it used the free "column" on the far right (it did NOT use the free cells, though)....thus I did NOT get credit for game. 

Can I assume Spiderfighter2 is version 3.6 since it is the later of the two autos?  If so, why is it using the free column?

Thanks.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LadyDi on May 11, 2006, 06:58:31 AM
Okay, my puter ignorance will show on this question:  how do I know what version is 3.6.

I downloaded Spiderfighter2 -- 3 out of 4 games it used the free "column" on the far right (it did NOT use the free cells, though)....thus I did NOT get credit for game. 

Can I assume Spiderfighter2 is version 3.6 since it is the later of the two autos?  If so, why is it using the free column?

Thanks.

Ok, delete whatever auto you have not (go into your program files, find the badge help folder, find the spiderfighter and press delete). Reboot your computer. Download the latest one from BadgeHelp.com and you'll be good to go.

LadyDi

Thank you very much for answering....that's what I did....unfortuantely it still uses the column.    Doing it by hand and getting there slowly, by surely!

Thanks again.

krispy

Quote from: Helen on May 10, 2006, 04:40:37 PM
Even doing the challenge manually isn't bad.

what is the bold word? and in pogocheats???  :))

Tara

Glad everyones getting the auto to work for them and getting those badges. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside  O0

nanners

nightperson

the 3.6 you have to slow down a couple notches for it to win some games but when you do it wins it in know time  :;"

Lynne

i hate this game i hate this game  :x hopefully i will be done by next tue night

xx_mandy_xx

I am having trouble with the download as well, so I decided to do it by hand...only on 4 wins so far haha! Also a quick note for those of you who buy premium badge books, there is a challenge for 30 wins without using the free cell slot, so you can work on 2 badges at the same time.  That's what I am doing.  I am 4/20 and 4/30.  Kill 2 birds with one stone! :)

Gecko

i'm  not sure what the problem ur having is  ,  ive done 3  spider badges   in the one day  mine and 2 OP,S   and i can assure u i didn't  do them by hand  .   
used FireFox & sun java nps here  ,  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview