This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

two games and contests that brings the worst out in ppl

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

i think the two most  contests and games to keep well out of  arguments/fights with are

at  number 1 spot way ahead of anything else  are those baby contests  where u show Ur baby's off   from what Ive seen and read about them ,they are places to not go near if Ur a male  >:D

at number 2 spot the bingo bimbo britchs   lol there mostly all bad too and good for a laugh and stir  :))  :))

OK bowling would have to be at least equal  with bingo   :x

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 15, 2006, 05:35:25 PM
i think the two most  contests and games to keep well out of  arguments/fights with are

number 1  way ahead of anything else  are those baby contests  where u show ur babys off   from what ive seen and read about them ,they are places to not go near if ur a male  >:D

number 2  the bingo bimbo britchs   lol there mostly all bad too and good for a laugh and stir  :))  :))

Whats Number 1 ? ???

simpsons99

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 15, 2006, 05:39:55 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 15, 2006, 05:35:25 PM

number 1  way ahead of anything else  are those baby contests  where u show ur babys off   from what ive seen and read about them ,they are places to not go near if ur a male  >:D

number 2  the bingo bimbo britchs   lol there mostly all bad too and good for a laugh and stir  :))  :))

Whats Number 1 ? ???
baby contests    :))   

HypnotizedMind

hades

BadgeBabe

Hate to say it, but they get downright hostile in Tri Peaks ( the " primo" rooms which have regular players) during their little Tournaments and also in Bowling too.

I've found that it's safe to stay in almost empty Temp. rooms when possible and avoid the main groups of meanies. Get higher scores too, because less people are playing against me, LOL.

Baby beauty pageants.. I can't even go there, it's so weird.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview