PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 12:22:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Now THAT'S a Challenge!" Badge Book Contest

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

barbn0lastname

I cant believe I won yipppppppppppie thank you a zillion kazillion times!!!   :D

Tori

Wtg all winners..congrats.

I would like to acknowledge a few special ppl here who take their own time to make "avatars", siggys etc
and ppl who actually try to help others with problems they're having with autos.

Think of members  like Shady, Tokens, KS etc...on and on...not always in the most popular threads..but still contribute so much to this forum. My "hat" is off to you  :)

Wtg and hope e1 knows, I do love badgehelp and I have no problems with anyone here...just need to acknowledge some who are special standouts...with their own time and efforts..

Thanks so much...

bubblegum

michelenky

Tara

Quote from: WhatAutos on May 24, 2006, 11:31:55 AM
Wtg all winners..congrats.

I would like to acknowledge a few special ppl here who take their own time to make "avatars", siggys etc
and ppl who actually try to help others with problems they're having with autos.

Think of members  like Shady, Tokens, KS etc...on and on...not always in the most popular threads..but still contribute so much to this forum. My "hat" is off to you  :)

Wtg and hope e1 knows, I do love badgehelp and I have no problems with anyone here...just need to acknowledge some who are special standouts...with their own time and efforts..

Thanks so much...

Shady and Tokens were taken care of  ;)

swissmissy63

I can't believe I won  :o But Someone got me the book as a gift already so I would like to give mine to charity ;)  I know there are a few people here who haven't gotten it yet LOL I can't pm anyone but I think I could reply to one if it was sent to me (could be wrong tho)  O0

Shady Lady

Tara,
I know I thanked you in private chat but I want to thank you so again for giving me the badge album.  :-*

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 24, 2006, 05:04:04 PM
Tara,
I know I thanked you in private chat but I want to thank you so again for giving me the badge album.  :-*

Your welcome sweetie. Thanks for everything you and Tokens do for us  O0

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.