This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I've been banned

Started by Spawn O Satan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

they did not get banned for what there mini look like it was because of what they where sayin in chat about there mini bein a hooker etc... it is always the chat that gets people banned.. i do not chat any more due to the fact every day someone is sayin to people in chat i just reported you no one has ever bothered me oh wait i got flaged once for callin some one the b word for her harasing someone  :))  :)) other then that i just don`t chat any more better to be safe that way  ;::

pugsly™

don't feel bad i was banned for teling someone that was accusing me of cheating i told them in this exact type kiss my fat azz i got banned for 3 days

Spawn O Satan

well, i'm still banned. and still no response from Pogo as to how long this will last. I need to find a new way to waste a few hours each day playing silly games because I've had it with them.

Homer

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on May 29, 2006, 01:26:47 PM
well, i'm still banned. and still no response from Pogo as to how long this will last. I need to find a new way to waste a few hours each day playing silly games because I've had it with them.

Wanna come do my chores? j/k :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crazy_

Sad that they wouldn't even tell ya how long your banned for .... guess they feeling all powerful now cuz they have so many members......

Homer

Quote from: crazy_ on May 29, 2006, 01:30:59 PM
Sad that they wouldn't even tell ya how long your banned for .... guess they feeling all powerful now cuz they have so many members......

Don't quote me but I would guess 72 hours unless some really bad stuff was said in chat.

bubblegum

I'm lucky I've never been banned.  I'm pretty sure I've gotten reported a few times though.

Tara

Everyone needs to be like me and be good.  I never get in trouble.    :P

Homer

Seems like the best thing to do in pogo is not chat. Everyone should bring their friends here. We have more fun here anyway. O0

Tori

Quote from: LaundryLady on May 29, 2006, 05:55:09 AM
After hearing people talk about bans and terminations of their accounts, I always wonder if they are telling everything that happened.  I for one am guilty of a little prevarication when I know I have really ucked up. 

Yes, Pogo has become very unfriendly with all the people out there that are willing to report your for your name, your personal lifestyle and the famous how you caption your mini.  I am gonna start reporting people that pray in chat rooms, after all, how do I know they are the same religion as me.  Oh yeah, maybe I will report them for having mini's that are older or younger than what they really are.  And then I can start reporting them for the type of music they listen to.

Heck, Why not just report everyone while I am at it, LOL

I know someone personally who was banned for saying a prayer (with others) after Hurricane Katrina  :(

Modified because I left the e off of Hurricane.. :o

bubblegum

Quote from: WhatAutos on May 29, 2006, 03:17:43 PM
After hearing people talk about bans and terminations of their accounts, I always wonder if they are telling everything that happened.  I for one am guilty of a little prevarication when I know I have really ucked up. 

Yes, Pogo has become very unfriendly with all the people out there that are willing to report your for your name, your personal lifestyle and the famous how you caption your mini.  I am gonna start reporting people that pray in chat rooms, after all, how do I know they are the same religion as me.  Oh yeah, maybe I will report them for having mini's that are older or younger than what they really are.  And then I can start reporting them for the type of music they listen to.

I know someone personally who was banned for saying a prayer (with others) after Hurrican Katrina  :(

I got reported once for telling someone what the play Waiting for Godot was about.

krispy

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2006, 03:16:37 PM
Seems like the best thing to do in pogo is not chat. Everyone should bring their friends here. We have more fun here anyway. O0

dont even have to chat. i had a name banned by pogo that i had used since october last year. someone decided they didnt like it. come home one day, poof, it was gone.

Tara

I know someone personally who was banned for saying a prayer (with others) after Hurricane Katrina  :(

How sad, I'm serious I don't even talk unless, me and the girls I hang out with from here are talking in private, and thats not often. We do all our talking here. O0

hades

luckily ive been able to avoid being banned.  :)

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 03:25:06 PM

How sad, I'm serious I don't even talk unless, me and the girls I hang out with from here are talking in private, and thats not often. We do all our talking here. O0

Good thing our pogo messages let us cuss like truck drivers tho .. Okay thats just me, my bad!   :oo

foxx

Quote from: hades on May 29, 2006, 03:29:33 PM
luckily ive been able to avoid being banned.  :)

*crosses fingers and knocks on wood*

Me too...we're the lucky ones I guess.

nanners

krispy

tigereyes

I've never been banned.. but I don't talk on pogo at all. I have been accused of cheating.. so I'm sure I was reported a few times for that.

hades

closest i got to being banned was getting a red flag message from pogo because i was reported for saying "my tans natural so i dont have to go tan like pale people" lol after that i dont even talk in a room  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview