PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 01:50:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fear Factor

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Well, I am happy to say, I just checked the schedule for NBC line-up again and it is Now showing that fear factor will be on Tuesday nights at 8:00 p.m.  It will be on, on June 13 th I am so excited!!! I was really bummed when I thought the show wasn't going to be picked up.

I just thought I would share this with other Fear factor fans  ;D

SaintHiρρo

Last I heard, they were going to finish playing the remaining episodes and starting this Fall, the show was gone for good (unless another network picks it up).

tigereyes

I saw the preview for Fear Factor last night and it's gonna be a good one.

pugsly™

waaaaaaaayhoooooooooooooooooooo fear factor i love it

Tara

They showed the previews on Last Comic Standing last night. They said all new shows starting next Tuesday.  O0

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2006, 11:33:40 AM
They showed the previews on Last Comic Standing last night. They said all new shows starting next Tuesday.  O0

T...did you know that one of the new episodes will feature past American Idols?  Hee!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 12:30:13 PM

T...did you know that one of the new episodes will feature past American Idols?  Hee!

On FEAR FACTOR?   Omg!  And pickles thinks eating escargots is bad?  :))

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 12:36:40 PM

Oh, chit!  I didn't even consider the prospect of Pickles being a contestant on Fear Factor!  Oh, that will be my happy day...I hope she has to eat bull testicles.  Hee!

Lynne

tigereyes

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 12:45:49 PM

Oh, chit!  I didn't even consider the prospect of Pickles being a contestant on Fear Factor!  Oh, that will be my happy day...I hope she has to eat bull testicles.  Hee!

Guess it's a good thing Pickles won't be one of those lame reality TV contestants who's trying to squeeze another minute or two out of their 15 minutes of fame...

...speaking of which, I see Jonathan & Victoria are doing the show.  :))

tigereyes

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 07, 2006, 01:26:28 PM

Guess it's a good thing Pickles won't be one of those lame reality TV contestants who's trying to squeeze another minute or two out of their 15 minutes of fame...

Are they the ones that were on The Amazing Race?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tigereyes on June 07, 2006, 02:11:55 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on June 07, 2006, 01:26:28 PM

Are they the ones that were on The Amazing Race?

Yes they are

pugsly™

no eat cows eyes or roaches or the bull's weiner  i bust up laughing when they make the people eat bulls weiners

flgal

pugsly™

lets have a toast fear factor style  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

foxx

"Reality Stars" Fear Factor is on right now...

I don't watch many reality shows...but Anthony Federov and Carmen Rassmussen from AI are on it...

I think the other people are from Real World, Apprentice...and I missed the rest...

tigereyes

Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 05:03:50 PM
"Reality Stars" Fear Factor is on right now...

I don't watch many reality shows...but Anthony Federov and Carmen Rassmussen from AI are on it...

I think the other people are from Real World, Apprentice...and I missed the rest...

Thanks for reminding everyone foxx. I forgot all about this being on tonight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview