PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 01:22:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Post Your Pictures/Images On this Thread "Snaggers"

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 19, 2006, 08:59:01 PM
Clingy might like this,  ;) where is she?  :(

i need that EVERYDAY..lol  :))  especially lately..

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on July 19, 2006, 07:06:43 PM

#1 Snag Queen has  been snaggin her azz off in Blinkies Heaven.... they are all very nice!!!....

Awesome.... all of them!!!

hades

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

Luna

xgingerx

:OO i have a question...can i take pictures out of my picture folder and and fonts,glitter, to them???
do i use psp 8 to do so?

my bro in law just passed away and my neice has her hand on his...i would like to make some nice for her as a desktop pix...or can someone help me... 0:

TmT

Quote from: xgingerx on July 20, 2006, 11:21:52 AM
:OO i have a question...can i take pictures out of my picture folder and and fonts,glitter, to them???
do i use psp 8 to do so?

my bro in law just passed away and my neice has her hand on his...i would like to make some nice for her as a desktop pix...or can someone help me... 0:
First, my deepest sympathy for your loss.

I think makin something for your niece would be very nice.  I am not sure where your "picture folder is".  If you're askin can you take something from your pc-hard drive and use as an image to work on psp8, sure you can.

Open psp(what ever version)... go to file... open.... look in the folder you have the pic stored... and work on your image you have chosen.

If I am not answerin you exactly... I maybe a lil confuse to what you are askin....  You can add font, glitter... etc to any image... as long as you have the materials you want to use on psp. ...

T'

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

TmT

Very nice sweetz.... good snaggin, hun.... yahoo.... kitties.... :)

Hey... do you know how to remove the bg from images... dont know if you're that advance yet in your tutorials.... if not... lemme know... I'll teach you.... Your avatar can be transparent, if u want it.... and when u create tags... u can make'em transparent...even the ones you snag...

T'

Sweet_Karamel