PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 01:25:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pop Phooey Help

Started by Momma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momma

Made it to rank 18......ugh only 7 more to go :///

Mary

i sent a ss to bh for josh pp will not do gates at rank 16 have to do by hand  >:(( need update badly  :OO

BadgeBabe

I have watched the auto program play, and there are some puzzle screens ( not gate puzzles, obviously) where the auto DOES press " Pass" and selects the next puzzle to play.
WHY can't BH just add this function to every gate puzzle and be done with it? There has never been and most likely won't be any badge for " solve X number of gate puzzles in Pop Fu" so we could easily skip every one of them and advance quickly.

BH, please help us!!
I refuse to play Pop Fu any longer because they higher up I go in rank, the more gate puzzles there are. It's not worth babysitting.

I am really disappointed in their lack of response to both our screen shots other than a " Got it, thanks". A " We are working on the problem" would be really appreciated.

Mary

any news yet when update will be ready??? there is gates every where after rank 16  :OO   josh help please  :'((

BadgeBabe

I have a bit of hopeful news. I sent a SS to Badgehelp of Aces Up not playing right again.
I asked if they would please read this thread on Pop Phooey and also review all the gate puzzle Screen Shots we have sent in. I explained  that there is a huge deficit in the way  Pop Phooey  performs when a player advances to the boring upper ranks and really needs the cheat to kick in, it's not playing the gate screens. I also explained that there are sometimes 4 game screens in a ROW in rank 19 and 20.

The reply I got was that they were working on an update for Pop Phooey and that it would be released soon. I hope so, and encourage everyone with a problem with this auto to keep gently reminding them of how much we need their help.
It's to the attention of  Joshua at Email Address  badgehelp@aol.com

Thanks for reading. :)

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on July 05, 2006, 05:40:18 PM
I have a bit of hopeful news. I sent a SS to Badgehelp of Aces Up not playing right again.
I asked if they would please read this thread on Pop Phooey and also review all the gate puzzle Screen Shots we have sent in, that there is a huge deficit in the Pop Phooey when a player advances to the boring upper ranks and really needs the cheat to kick in, it's not playing the gate screens. I also explained that there are sometimes 4 game screens in a ROW in rank 19 and 20.

The reply I got was that they were working on an update for Pop Phooey and that it would be released soon. I hope so, and encourage everyone with a problem with this auto to keep gently reminding them of how much we need their help.
It's Joshua at badgehelp@aol.com

Whats wrong with Aces Up?  I've been using it since yesterday except to get my badges today and I haven't had any problems with it.

BadgeBabe

LOL, Tara.
Mine is doing OK today too. I did a '05 challenge badge in the game and will have another rank badge before too long. I have identified a few things that RB is being inconsistent with which cause the auto to fold and restart and sent the SSs in.
Overall,though, I can usually use the auto and finish the game by hand. I have noticed that Red Baron, at least on my PC, is  using up all the planes by not moving the last few card draws around well, thus not having planes at the end of the gameplay when they are still needed to shoot a card or cards. Mine is very reluctant to place an Ace on top of an Ace when it will complete gameplay, and sends in the planes instead.
It is not quite so bad with Firefox and Java as it is MS IE 6 and VM.
IF I had thought it was a big enough problem to discuss, I would have posted to the Red Baron/ Aces Up thread, but since you asked, that's it. :)

Quote from: Tara on July 05, 2006, 05:42:10 PM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on July 05, 2006, 05:40:18 PM
I asked if they would please read this thread on Pop Phooey and also review all the gate puzzle Screen Shots we have sent in, that there is a huge deficit in the Pop Phooey when a player advances to the boring upper ranks and really needs the cheat to kick in, it's not playing the gate screens. I also explained that there are sometimes 4 game screens in a ROW in rank 19 and 20.

It's Joshua at badgehelp@aol.com

Whats wrong with Aces Up?  I've been using it since yesterday except to get my badges today and I haven't had any problems with it.

Mary

thanks for update iwant on popphoooey  :D and as for rb it does use up all the planes all you get is free plane we do this one by hand much faster  :)

Momma

Quote from: mama on July 06, 2006, 08:35:16 AM
thanks for update iwant on popphoooey  :D and as for rb it does use up all the planes all you get is free plane we do this one by hand much faster  :)

Can you actually play pogo games by hand?  lol...forgot how

momma

foxx

Quote from: momma on July 06, 2006, 03:06:14 PM
Quote from: mama on July 06, 2006, 08:35:16 AM

Can you actually play pogo games by hand?  lol...forgot how

momma

lol...I'm with you momma!

Mr. Scandalous

I'll be with you eventually, momma! I'm still stuck playing all mine.

Mary

any news yet when update will be out  :OO

BadgeBabe

I think the best thing we can do is email Badgehelp@aol.com with the gate puzzle screen shots.
This should be such an easy fix.. when a gate comes up, the auto hits Pass and goes on.
The list of non- working and barely working autos is exasperating.

Quote from: mama on July 10, 2006, 08:35:44 PM

Mary

i have sent ss several times and i agree iwant...  :OO :'((

Runner

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on July 11, 2006, 12:40:16 AM
I think the best thing we can do is email Badgehelp@aol.com with the gate puzzle screen shots.
This should be such an easy fix.. when a gate comes up, the auto hits Pass and goes on.
The list of non- working and barely working autos is exasperating.

Quote from: mama on July 10, 2006, 08:35:44 PM

I agree, I would just be happy if the dang thing would hit "PASS"

seems like an easy fix.

Runner

Any news on the Pop Fu upgrade?

Homer

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 17, 2006, 05:05:47 PM
Any news on the Pop Fu upgrade?

Have you checked BH? A new version was put up yesterday.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

I'm using the latest version now, Homer. It still doesn't play the large gate screen games correctly, but it is passing on them after a try or two, usually. It has hung up a few times on the gate games though, so I can't say that I would go far away and leave it running or run it overnight unattended yet.

Others may disagree, but the way I found to get it to bypass the gate screens more often is to go to the Settings tab, and put the Search time on the shortest period of time. Since the gate screens are a challenge for the Agent, it will usually click "pass" on them but play all the other games.

Momma

WHOOHOOOO going to try it now ...... :/\ :/\

BadgeBabe

Good luck, Kathe!!!

The new auto for Dice City Roller is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!