PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 05:50:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

I voted for Chicken George

For those who havent' watched previous episodes. Nakomis and Cowboy are half brother and sister. BB revealed it to them on the show. Cowboy is as dumb as a box of rocks. Nakomis to me was a really good player. Put aside her looks and she's purdy damn smart.

Not sure who else I want to vote for, or who should be in the house.

No offense to anyone. I'm not thrilled with Ivette, Kaysar, Janey, Howie, I mean I got enuff of them last year.

I go to another board, its a bb board and the woman are obessed with Kaysar, not because he's a good player but they drool upon his pic. I'm just not his fan. I think him being evicted twice, shows he's not a good enuff player.

Mary

i agree with you space chicken george was so funny i`d like to see him in also ... but i do want howie in there he is the smart azz and was alot of the show don`t care for kaysar or the blonde bimbo kaysar was`nt that good got kick out 2 times and all the blonde bimbo did was lay in bed kissin mike i want a great season no holds bared in there peeps being sneeky,lying, stratagy,not all that humpin stuff takes up to much of the show.. thats my opinion  :)))

Mr. Scandalous

I don't give a chit about Kaysar, James or Janey... it's just I don't know the others, so I just normally stick to who I do know.

But from the show last night, the guy who has the hairy back, I think he'd be kind of interesting to have back in - all that crying and complaining.

Drew would've been nice to have back. Nakomis was interesting, but you're right, Cowboy is dumb as chit.

Will would be nice to have back him. Scott even to go along with Jase, but not that bucktooth polyester hair blonde who dated Jase for a bit before they separated. She's stupid as chit, too. But neither of them were selected.

I would've liked to see April from last season back in. Like I said, I would've rather seen all the guests from last season do it over. They were good last year, just curious what they'd all bring this time.

triniqueen27

Hmmmmmm

well all i got to say is

what up Jayne
what up Howie
what up kaysarrrrrrrrrrrr  

and lets not forget our favorite  DO DO brain who gave his veto away and got voted out....... Marcellas 

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 22, 2006, 08:23:55 AM
Hmmmmmm

well all i got to say is

what up Jayne
what up Howie
what up kaysarrrrrrrrrrrr  

and lets not forget our favorite  DO DO brain who gave his veto away and got voted out....... Marcellas 

I never knew Marcellas. I've heard lots about him, though, so he'd be a good pick to have in.

I don't like Howie because he got annoying with that chit he kept doing to April. I forget the nickname he gave her, but it was funny for a bit... then it kept going on and on and on and it just wasn't anymore and I lost interest.

Janey has good strategy, I have to give her that. Same with Kaysar, but he proved he isn't smart enough if he gave up veto to a rival. I mean, honestly... he should've known. We'll see how smart he is this time if he gets back in.

I just think it's funny how they all basically said they won't give a chit about people or friends, just to play the game. Ha, right. You need them if you want to stay in the game to play.

Unless you're the unstoppable (until at last) James who kept winning every veto competition. He wouldn't be a bad choice, I guess.

I need to sit down later and figure out my votes, too, then I'll tell you guys who I voted for.  ;)

tigereyes

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: tigereyes on June 22, 2006, 08:37:25 AM
Howie's nickname for April was busto.

Yeahhhh! I kept trying to spit it out, but it wouldn't come to me. But the whole deal with him saying he'll fry her dog and the stuff about her husband just really turned me off him.

tigereyes

Yeah, he was really mean to her. He just thinks he's all that.

Torn2pieces

Marcellas hosts housecalls, for those who don't know......He's ok, but lost because of stupidity...

tigereyes

Sweet_Karamel

leave for a sec and I come back to all of this. LOL Tara so you want to know what happens on the live feed. you are just too funny. I'll let you know.

Tara

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 22, 2006, 05:18:45 PM
leave for a sec and I come back to all of this. LOL Tara so you want to know what happens on the live feed. you are just too funny. I'll let you know.

Oh no!!!  Why Janey?   :))   Oh lord, I can see right now we are all going to have different favorites!!

Just kidding about Janey, just because I didn't like her doesn't mean I will be offended because I have  >:((  to   >:(( look at her   >:((  every single stinking  >:((  day in your avatar  >:((

<3 yaaaaaaaaa  :-*

Sweet_Karamel

See Tara look who is in the top three.  >>:D

triniqueen27

ok so i just found out
that America will only be choosing six out of the twelve houseguest
well that six big time

but  this is the standing of America's votes so far

ok that pic shows to small so here is the text version

Kaysar Ridha BB6  1154  23%   
Janelle Pierzina BB6  1052  21%   
Howie Gordon BB6  588  12%   
"Evil" Dr. Will Kirby BB2  560  11%   
Marcellas Reynolds BB3  310  6%   
"Chicken" George Boswell BB1  177  4%   
James Rhine BB6  177  4%   
Danielle Reyes BB3  155  3%   
Alison Irwin BB4  110  2%   
Jason "Jase" Wirey BB5  107  2%   
Diane Henry BB5  99  2%   
Erika Landin BB4  97  2%   
Jennifer "Nakomis" Dedmon BB5  80  2%   
Lisa Donahue BB3  73  1%   
Ivette Corredero BB6  70  1%   
Dana Varela BB4  57  1%   
Michael "Cowboy" Ellis BB5  57  1%   
Bill "Bunky" Miller BB2  49  1%   
Monica Bailey BB2  39  1%   
Mike "Boogie" Malin BB2  35  1%   

mr.clean

I thought they said we got too pick the 12 .

The top 6 Men  and The top 6 Women?  where did you get that standings chart from?

I think it bites we can only vote for 1 person each day  >>:D

triniqueen27

Quote from: mr.clean on June 22, 2006, 11:02:24 PM

The top 6 Men  and The top 6 Women?  where did you get that standings chart from?

i am not allowed to post any web site on pogo cheats

trini will not be going to the naughty corner :)))

Tori

Quote from: mr.clean on June 22, 2006, 11:02:24 PM

Ok, I just tried voting for more than one. I'm not sure it is counting, but I do get the following msg after each vote:

Thank You for Your Vote

Your vote has been submitted. Be sure to come back and vote for your favorite HouseGuest every day until voting closes, which happens at 8:59 pm on June 28.

Wonder if this is counting..I so far have voted for and got the above msg 5 times today  :-\

It might work.

Tara

My friend was voting at work this morning and it was taking every vote she sent in.
It didn't say come back.

Here is the site I used last year to get spoilers and see Live Feed and stuff like that.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Mr. Scandalous

Oooooooh, no wonder it wouldn't let me vote. I didn't know it was a one person a day deal. Of course now I forgot who I voted for since I tried voting for everyone yesterday! How dumb of me!

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 23, 2006, 02:55:15 PM
Oooooooh, no wonder it wouldn't let me vote. I didn't know it was a one person a day deal. Of course now I forgot who I voted for since I tried voting for everyone yesterday! How dumb of me!

It's OK. you didn't know. That's BB for you. Always got something up there sleeve. ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview