PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 03:40:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother All Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

OK. It's on now. Will trying to be the big guy. Let's see if Ericka will use it.

crazy_

Lynne

like diane said you actually think anyone in the game will use the veto. i had hoped she would but i knew she wouldn't

crazy_

Quote from: Lynne on July 18, 2006, 05:57:47 PM
like diane said you actually think anyone in the game will use the veto. i had hoped she would but i knew she wouldn't

yeah so true

Tara

Yeah but do you think if Diane had it she would use it?  :-\  Diane just wanted her azz off the chopping block.

What was up with big man Will?

Sweet_Karamel

Dam her! She didn't use the powder. She should go next week.

mr.clean

all that with boggys bd is what i saw Sunday night from 11:00 too 12:15am west cost time ...  She must have changed her mind or got chicken .. Becouse she said wanted too use it ..thats what caused everything at the hot tub..

I was going for season 6  but all this has changes my mind on that ..

Gecko

we think the australian version of BB  is  going to be banned due to 2 guys molesting one of the girls on the show  there was A  big stink  about it from our prime minister (same as ur president)   to  welfare groups and the broadcasting board  ~!~    ::)

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on July 19, 2006, 05:05:43 AM
we think the australian version of BB  is  going to be banned due to 2 guys molesting one of the girls on the show  there was A  big stink  about it from our prime minister (same as ur president)   to  welfare groups and the broadcasting board  ~!~    ::)

Yikes!

lvdust72

I don't think she wanted to upset either side, so she did not use it.  In one side she has Kaysar (who she is supposed  <3 , so not to upset his decision on throwing out one of his nominations, she didn't, and then the other side has the numbers, who she did not want coming after her!! 

Will be interesting to find out who is next HOH.   0: it is from BB6, just to mess with them all some more!!   :pp

I agree Diane needs to go, she is a  :'((

Tara

Torn2pieces

Who's going to win HOH????? I hope it's anyone but season 6'ers
I purdy much know who's leaving. Not too happy either!!!

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on July 20, 2006, 02:42:35 PM
Who's going to win HOH????? I hope it's anyone but season 6'ers
I purdy much know who's leaving. Not too happy either!!!

Who?  You can tell who you think. If people don't want to know anything they know to avoid the topic.

I am all ears woman!!   :///

Torn2pieces

Possible Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm purdy sure, not 100 percent, but..........

She's not such a crybaby.......

Tara

Hee! You were right. She's not a crybaby at all.  Dang I wanted Diane to go home.

Lynne

I'm kinda glad Diane is still in the game and I'm psyched that James won HOH.  :D

Tara

BB6 ain't playing !!!  They are out for blood!!  James will be interesting though. I don't care for him at all. He thought he was the hot stuff last year.

Lynne

I agree it will be interesting with James, better him HOH than Danielle  :xx I can't stand her

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2006, 05:48:14 PM

Hee! You were right. She's not a crybaby at all.  Dang I wanted Diane to go home.

I did too Tara.. but with James winning HOH (glad Diane didn't) it should be an interesting mix.  I will miss it Sat night as I will be out of town so depending on you guys in here to keep me in the loop !  0:

*edited cuz I stoopid and can't spell worth chit after too many drinkie poos*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview