PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 04:01:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

America's Got Talent

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

The 2 hour season premiere starts tomorrow night at 9pm EST on NBC. It looks like it might be interesting from the previews I've seen.

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on June 20, 2006, 10:26:49 AM
The 2 hour season premiere starts tomorrow night at 9pm EST on NBC. It looks like it might be interesting from the previews I've seen.

Thanks Tiger, I want to watch this one also.   :D  I believe we are coming up with some things to watch.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 10:30:37 AM
Quote from: tigereyes on June 20, 2006, 10:26:49 AM

Thanks Tiger, I want to watch this one also.   :D  I believe we are coming up with some things to watch.

What's it about?

tigereyes

It's a talent show where people compete for money. It's kinda like American Idol. The people perform different acts like singing, dancing, comedy, magic, and other acts. Then we get to vote for our favorite act.

Tara

From the previews, it's going to be good.  It's another one of Simon's shows. 

tigereyes

triniqueen27

tigereyes

It's a talent show kinda like American Idol. It's a show by Simon Cowell.

triniqueen27

tigereyes

That quartette was really nice. They can sing.

That little girl was so cute and funny too. She's only 8 years old.

tigereyes

I guess I'm the only one who's watching this show.

Tara

I'm watching it, but I got a headache so I'm laying down.  :;'

triniqueen27

IndianLover

Darn, I wanted to see that show too. But I went to bed early long day with the kids. Well guess I will catch it next time.

Torn2pieces

This sort of reminds me of the "Gong Show" minus the gong......

I laffed at the finger snapper guy. I thought he was funny. Some sucked, some were ok, and some just were like "WTF was that.

I just wish when they buzzed the 3 x's it was it. Why did they need to vote afterward?

Tara

Foxxy?  You watching the encore of this?  :///  Your boys were just on.

Tara

The 11 year old girl is singing again !!!  Shes so good. It's a repeat.

Mr. Scandalous

So tonight was the first time I've seen this show... what the hell was the bird calling woman? At first I thought it was the old lady stripper everyone talked about. Then there was the caveman look-a-like dancing with a blow-up doll... what the hell? haha...

My favorite was the singing/yodeling girl, that was amazing. I also liked the quick-dress show... no idea how they did that. I liked that street dancing where they used their bodies to make sounds for rhythm.

OH, and that dangerous comedian... that was insane! Luckily they're bringing him back so we can all see what had him banned in three countries!  :)))

I liked it, good show!

CindyLouWho

i like the show too, never know what we're gonna see next  :o  but some are very good 

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: CindyLouWho on July 05, 2006, 08:53:41 PM
i like the show too, never know what we're gonna see next  :o  but some are very good 

I know, I had the channel switched when they were gonna show what's coming up next week, so I missed it. I just hope it's nothing bad like bird caller lady and blow-up doll dancer.  :xx

I'm sure there's gonna be worse, though.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview