PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 09:49:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

4-letter word

Started by liebe_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

FOUR LETTER WORDS........

....A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon.  When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother. Her mother asked, "how was the honeymoon?"  "Oh, mama," she replied, " the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..."  suddenly she burst out crying.  " But, mama, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language...things I'd never hear before! I mean, all these awful 4 letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home...Please mama!"  "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?"  "please don't make you tell you mama," wept the daughter,  " I'm so embarrassed they're just too awful! Come get me, Please!"   "darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset... tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride said, "Oh mama... words like  DUST, WASH, IRON, COOK

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: angel77 on June 19, 2006, 01:12:01 PM

....A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon.  When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother. Her mother asked, "how was the honeymoon?"  "Oh, mama," she replied, " the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..."  suddenly she burst out crying.  " But, mama, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language...things I'd never hear before! I mean, all these awful 4 letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home...Please mama!"  "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?"  "please don't make you tell you mama," wept the daughter,  " I'm so embarrassed they're just too awful! Come get me, Please!"   "darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset... tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Sounds like words my GF will be afraid to hear...  :)) Funny joke.

Libra

Quote from: angel77 on June 19, 2006, 01:12:01 PM

Grounds for divorce!

Lynne

lol good one, i'm one of the lucky ones that has a fiance who can do all those, sometimes without being asked  :ooo

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on June 19, 2006, 01:25:29 PM
lol good one, i'm one of the lucky ones that has a fiance who can do all those, sometimes without being asked  :ooo

The keyword was "fiance"  Just wait... :))    Just kidding.

Lynne

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview