PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:21:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo took badge & prize away accused of using auto !!!!

Started by kandykitty20012,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

SakuraDelia

I won a stupid wallpaper once. Lame. I'm not holding my breathe that I'll ever win money. And, obviously, if I did, I wouldn't get any. And I don't really use autos.

Izamin

not really much u can do they don't give a dam if u cheat al long as u dont win money or other prizes. if they did they would lose about 3/4 of pogo lol.

kandykitty20012

:)) :)) :)))that is so true..pogo does know lots of people cheat..but its the innocent ones that dont cheat and get accused of cheating and pogo takes prizes away from them...pogo is the devil >>:Dthey get you addicted and then screw ya

Izamin

yeah well i dont care for prizes the basterds got be addicted to badges

fiz

I know a nickname that has won $5 and on the first day of joining Club Pogo, they had all of the rank badges for Canasta and QWERTY. They still have the $5 Winner Badge.  :oo

kandykitty20012

I guess its who you know in pogo if you are allowed to keep prize badges or not O0

Blu

Quote from: fiz on July 05, 2006, 04:13:21 PM
I know a nickname that has won $5 and on the first day of joining Club Pogo, they had all of the rank badges for Canasta and QWERTY. They still have the $5 Winner Badge.  :oo

They could been playing through AOL (non club), then went club and badges appear from ranks earned.

hades

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on July 01, 2006, 09:38:51 PM
:)) :)) :)))that is so true..pogo does know lots of people cheat..but its the innocent ones that dont cheat and get accused of cheating and pogo takes prizes away from them...pogo is the devil >>:Dthey get you addicted and then screw ya

The only prize I'd want to be screwed out of is the eff'n toothbrush... are you serious? Why would I claim that? I get them free from my dentist already, why would I need a Pogo one? You're supposed to change out every six months, at least.

I just wonder if they send you Pogo-branded toothpaste as something extra... doubt it, knowing how much they rip everyone off.  ;D

flgal

hades

kandykitty20012

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview